Computer Problem

h9O

Hi

I sent my main computer in to Pantip for repair and when I went to pick it up I said

"hello! what is wrong with my computer?"

The assistant said "Sawat Dii Krup" and got my machine. He then looked at me, looked at the machine, and then looked back at me and let out a long, low whistle, whilst shaking his head.

Needless to say this gave me the severe hump, and I stumped off in a huff.

So I have to ask how much will it cost to buy/repair a Sawat dii Krup for my Sinclair Sprectum 128??

My Thai is not very good, but I believe what he probably said was "sawat dii krap".

It looks like your hard drive (HDD) has gone soft (SHD) and you may need to re-install the Sildenafil Citrate Support Driver (scsd.dll).

However, before doing so, I'd recommend you get a second opinion, as most of these drivers only provide temporary relief and are quite expensive.

:o

My Thai is not very good, but I believe what he probably said was "sawat dii krap".

It looks like your hard drive (HDD) has gone soft (SHD) and you may need to re-install the Sildenafil Citrate Support Driver (scsd.dll).

However, before doing so, I'd recommend you get a second opinion, as most of these drivers only provide temporary relief and are quite expensive.

:o

I concur. Excellent diagnosis waldwolf - will certainly help the offending device become more reliable - at least for a short time :D