What Bikes You Ride, Post Some Pics...

CroBiker

Ha Ha. On Saturday I was going home on Sukhumvit, outbound near Emporium. Up ahead I heard a really loud motorcycle. He caught a hole in traffic & took off.

O boy - hare & hounds. After about 3 blocks I caught him. It was a CBR600RR with all the guts out of the can. I passed him. He turned off on Ekkamai but was still in my mirrors. He never came close to catching me. He had his hands full just steering it. YEEHAW!!!!!

FELT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Were you riding a horse?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a horrible CBR400, a much too rapid 900 fireblade and more recently an all together uninspiring CB750, I have been bikeless for a few months.

A CB750 is a classic bike. Wish I had it.

But, there is a temptation to look for a good CBR400 or RVF400 with a plate which would be cheaper and more powerful (in theory).

I know where there is a VFR400 is extremely pristine condition.

Brad Pitt no :o , jk...but surely it is a real bike....Ducati Monster.

Check out my babies:

Impressive collection. I like BMW K1200S. How much they go for?

back in Feb 2007 I paid my 1.02 million, not sure if price went up.

My main bike is a Yamaha TZM.

Noisier, dirtier, smellier than a CBR150--Check

Less comfortable/lack of electric start--Check

Faster than the CBR--check

Better looking than the CBR--check.

My 'spare bike' is a Honda NSR RR.

NICE!!

Finally someone with COOL bikes :o

Thanh

My main bike is a Yamaha TZM.

Noisier, dirtier, smellier than a CBR150--Check

Less comfortable/lack of electric start--Check

Faster than the CBR--check

Better looking than the CBR--check.

My 'spare bike' is a Honda NSR RR.

NICE!!

Finally someone with COOL bikes :D

Thanh

Hey Thanh! Thanks. Where have you been?!?! I have had to educate people about 2 strokes (and battle Dave Boo :D) by myself! :o

Hey Thanh! Thanks. Where have you been?!?! I have had to educate people about 2 strokes (and battle Dave Boo :D) by myself! :o

Hi :D

Been here all the time..... but didn't read everything due to lack of time. Valve-rattlers and multi-camshaft-fetishists will never understand the passion for engines with only three moving parts, i'm afraid...... always hiding behind the old excuse "pollution".

Every day my good ol' two-stroke brings me home again i love it more :D

What's the mileage on your TZM? My RXZ has done 77,500 now (plus unknown), that is 36,000 under my @ss alone, and only in Bangkok, within little below two years (next month i gonna have him two years, by then another 1,200 will be added.

Kind regards.....

Thanh

post-39372-1223455943_thumb.jpgI have a Tunited FS-313 Electric "Bike"

I need a new battery, I contacted many times(@mail & telephone-English & Thai) the company in Bangkok without any results(no any answer)

Do someone know where I can find a 36V12 AH battery in the Pattaya-Jomtien-Naklua area please.

Many thanks.

Edited by luckyluke

Cambodia here i come !

Where did you get that "วิเชียรมาศ"? For being Thailand, I see precious few Siamese cats and would like to get my hands on one.

**edit**

This is really my girls bike, she has done allot to it. No not polished just had a mate bring them in from Japan 2 years ago. Now the bike is actually Yellow and Black, she changed the colors but still looks good.

Ahh, it's a non- local part....explains why it looks so good! I'm partial to yellow and black; my CBR 150R is in that scheme.

sad story dave, the lady next doors husband died unexpectedly of cancer and she was returning to scotland, the day she left she was in the house alone and was crying, we asked if she was ok and she said she didnt know what to do with her cat, she had had him for 10 years,.well im not sure if it was me or my 6 year old daughter that said " we will have him " first, anyway she was over the moon and so are we, hes a lovely loving cat and has adopted us perfectly !

Hey Alvin whats that thing on the handlebars??????????????

allan

oh...u must be referring to the In-Vehicle unit...we have to slot a card with cash value into it..pay for parking at carparks and road tolls..

Silly Singapore...the 2nd pic which shows "ERP In Operation", dam_n! It's everywhere...

:-(

Bike pay at least THB$23

Cars pay up to THB$120

Parking:

bikes: THB$18 per entry

cars: from THB$70 up to THB$300 per hour @town areas

EPS-sg.JPGERPBugis.JPG

Edited by alvin80

sad story dave, the lady next doors husband died unexpectedly of cancer and she was returning to scotland, the day she left she was in the house alone and was crying, we asked if she was ok and she said she didnt know what to do with her cat, she had had him for 10 years,.well im not sure if it was me or my 6 year old daughter that said " we will have him " first, anyway she was over the moon and so are we, hes a lovely loving cat and has adopted us perfectly !

That is quite a sad story. In the States I had a male Siamese, and it was a really good house pet. Fairly smart also, at least compared to other cats (assignne to the barn) I had before him.

Hey Alvin whats that thing on the handlebars??????????????

allan

Hi :o

I guess that bike is either Singapore- or Malaysia registered (see also the license plate). The thingy on the handlebar is the automatic tollway, err.... thingy, with that you can use the expressways and the payment is automatic. Very useful - but looks so <deleted>. My friends from the RXZ Clan (Singapore) have those, too.

Best regards.....

Thanh

• 2 years later...

OK. I am hereby resurrecting this thread from the dead. It is a cool topic, and in the past 3 years, I know that alot of us have gotten new bikes. So therefore, I decree this thread "raised from the dead" and I am ordering everyone to put updated pics of the bikes that they ride!!!!! :P

OK. I am hereby resurrecting this thread from the dead. It is a cool topic, and in the past 3 years, I know that alot of us have gotten new bikes. So therefore, I decree this thread "raised from the dead" and I am ordering everyone to put updated pics of the bikes that they ride!!!!! :P

Ok, if this thread is resurrected, I will join it: jap.gif

post-122514-0-16576900-1297345615_thumb.

I prolly should not have resurrected the thread without posting pics. So even though I have shared these before and everyone's probably seen them, I'll share again.

USA bike is 2006 cbr1000rr

DSC00110.jpg

V-Star (Dragstar in Thailand) 650 (sold):

ThailandPicturesset1003.jpg

Thailand bike (in addition to TZM) is an FZR400R:

fzr400rr.jpg

Edited by submaniac