Where Did You Meet Your Wife

Maigo6

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would seem that 99% of ThaiVisa members met their GF in a top University.

So why are there so many Farangs complaining that their wife is as thick as <deleted> ?

please post a link to where a farang has said his wife is a thick as <deleted>! I have not seen any.

So why are there so many Farangs complaining that their wife is as thick as <deleted> ?

Is it because maybe 98% of TV members are bullsh*ters ?? :o and are ashamed of their wives's/GF backgrounds ??

I met my wife in a bank, Not from a top University, actually, she just barely passed high school, on some things she is sharp as a razor, and very smart, others things thick as pig sh*t...

Some late night karaoke bar/nightclub on petchaburi road, through mutual friends.

She didn't want anything to do with me at first because she was told by so many that farang "ben khun jao chu mak mak"

No doubt it was her cold attitude that made me chase, and ultimately marry her.

please post a link to where a farang has said his wife is a thick as <deleted>! I have not seen any.

neither have I and I met my wife whilst beeing in holiday in LOS long time ago and yes she has a university degree and she is the smartest women I have met all my life

Well, I have that problem with more people other than my wife, but as the expression goes "People who think they know everything..... annoy those who do"

And for the record I met my wife in a shop and she has not been to University.

the internet.

I cant remember the name of the site, I think it was friendfinder or something like that. I was checking up on asia before I came traveling out here and came across the site, saw some cute faces and took it from there. we married two years later....

I wish posters would post their wife or gf's picture with them standing..

We would see a ton of fat/ugly guys with bar girls, ugly/fat guys with poor girls looking for money and then would be able to determine who's opinion on thai life/women could be accepted since those people have no idea about real thailand/thai girls.. they came here to get sex or love for money... even though they won't admit it.

We would see a ton of fat/ugly guys with bar girls, ugly/fat guys with poor girls looking for money and then would be able to determine who's opinion on thai life/women could be accepted since those people have no idea about real thailand/thai girls.. they came here to get sex or love for money... even though they won't admit it.

There are too many piss takers on here for that to be an option,however if that is all you have seen i should look in different circles if i were you,., most of my friends with thai wives look pretty normal, not too many are overweight either,, :o ,this topic can only go 1 way as i see it,down the pan, as no ones going to come in with " oh i met my wife at lolittas " are they ?,.

And you could get all this information from a photograph?

You are either:

(a) psychic, or

(:o a complete tosser.

reason for edit:- had to think of another word for fuc_kwit

Edited by chickenslegs

Oh dear sorry to ruin your misconceptions and no doubt I'll get slagged off for posting a pic of myself and wife but ah well here goes.

post-66436-1221491215_thumb.jpg

Does it really matter where you met her..??

I have met many people here in Thailand that met their wives in not the best circumstances and they are happy, do these people feel the need to cover something up because of these type of posts?

We can all be quick to judge,what ever makes you happy..

If it matters to the original OP,

I met my wife on the internet,wrote as pen pal for six months,she was a QC for a Japanese company in Ayutthaya,she wrote English so well I was convinced that she was not on the level at first.

When I met her everything was true and she has fantastic sense of humour and patience of a saint, she is degree educated, not from a top university,great brains,no common sense..but thats always the way.

And you could get all this information from a photograph?

You are either:

(a) psychic, or

( :o a complete tosser.

reason for edit:- had to think of another word for fuc_kwit

it is very ez to see what kind of girl a guy has by observing them, photos would be great!

Well it seems the whole thread is an attempt to create flame and take the p--s.

Contrary to common belief there are actually millions (yes millions) of women in thailand who have never even seen the inside of a gogo bar. ( As opposed to some posters who perhaps have seen little else)

And yes they can be genuinely attracted to an older white man who of course by the nature of instinct is always attracted to a younger woman. Is this a crime ? I think not.

Of course some farangs meet and marry bar girls, some are very happy and some regret it but thats life. We should accept that for every gold digging bar girl there is a farang a-----e, but there are also bar girls that do what they do for the noblest of reasons, to support their family, I for one will not condemn them for this.

As it happens I met my wife in the uk when she was on holiday, she doesnt have a good degree but worked herself into the personnel managers job in a big factory. She is 15 years younger than me, much more beautifull than me and has all the attributes I value most in another human being. I am a lucky man.