Muang Ake Golf Course

Checker

I know a couple of you guys are members of Muang Ake Golf Club. What is the best weekday to play? In other words which day would be the quitest?

Monday is sports day and I think 500baht plus caddy, its fairly quite however sometimes the course is close for a competition. Also you can't play until 9am on a Monday.

Wednesday is very quite..dont know why. Infact most week days are quite in the mornings. I wouldn't play Vista its short and anyway I dont like it. Maybe good idea to avoid playing in the morning if it has been raining hard, course takes a while for the fairways to dry.

A word of warning, no one speaks much english there unless you are lucky to find a player who does. If the first hole is busy or there is a slow group you might be able to start at hole nine, or infact any hole if you ask.

We usually play Mon Wed Fri in the mornings, Wed and Fri we usually play about 7am. My wife, a friend and me. If you are concerned at all come and join us. However this week we are in Hau Hin taking advantage of the 800Baht rounds (played Royal Hau Hin today) and the cheap hotel deals.