Halloween 2008 Piss Up At Witches Tavern

yasx

What's up with all the fighting? Love not war! :o

Hugs and kisses, FF

I was wondering as well...

maybe bcos there is/are nut cracker(s) here playing around.

I think it needs help. i mean a full medication course.

-----------------

MOD - Thanks for enlightening me, still i think there is/are some peep(s) here really need to be told how exactly a retard is.

however, i hope they will realize and not behave like a retard.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definately a flood of Coke came out of my nose, straight on my keyboard and screen when I see you have now called me: Plara terrorist.

Ha ha ha, that is so funny! You owe me some tissue paper Thithi

I for sure will make sure I have eaten a huge amount of garlic just incase one of you turns out to be a vamp (ire).

And MOD did you know there is a building on the US embassy/ambassador compound which has no windows, just a door which is guarded and lighted all nite?

Something far more sinister is happeneing there, more scary than in your scarriest Halloween fantasy, muhahaha.

Brings me to another question, who is going to dress in some kind of hel_l-o-ween clothes/outfit?

:o

It is ok Thiti.

Had the kitchen roll standby as I was cleaning my windows with Glassex (Brandname).

Newspaper, nah, I will only end up trying to read all the articles.

Next year I will end up being a student again, ha ha, study Thai and learn to read and write it, sanuk maak me thinks.

You say: All of us (will be dressed up) are ya sure?

The last time I spoke with "The MOD" he told me he will not do anything like it.

Maybe I do not have to wear some kind of mask as I am scary enough already in real.

You know friends of me with children used my face picture and told them I would be coming whenever the kids were making problems/noisy.

The kids instantly obeyed orders from the parents.

I dunno, better ask some of the peeps in the forum here but on the other hand they already told that I am not weird, dam_n.

I need a plan.

My BM would hardly pas as a taxi let alone my dress.

Plara is Fermented fish (rotting fish) it smells like hel_l but I guess that is suitable for Herro ween.

Imagine Som Tham with badd smell.

Really bad smell.

Ha ha .

Thithi knows she can tell you all about it.

Not dressing up and the fine is to buy some cocktails is fine with me, ha ja .

The sooner you are drunk the better, ha ha .

Just do not forget to write a note for the taxi driver where you want to be delivered.

the sooner im drunk, the better i ... what is ha ha????????

is it ok 100b around BKK by yr bm taxi, then u dnt have to be fined for ladies' cocktails? :D

oh...I thought u love Plara, Mr. Plara Terrorist

i was about to treat you in the Trick or Treat game... :o

then i should find smth else, like Fish sauce

Edited by thithi

The above is an example of what happens when you put the natives in charge of PissUps...they piss it up and it get ruined.

BKKJames - What is it with you and your snide comments? Do you seriously have nothing better to do? Unfortunatly for you, we all have jobs, studying, family etc so are unable to dedicate our time to ensure you get free shots at all the piss ups.

The piss up is just an occassion for those who can make it to meet other TV members and merrily get pissed. - think you can do a better job? Do it.

Hmmm, someone had a tough day at the office i see.

Marshmellow boy, you are more then welcome.

Let's see what happens when we fry you on the campfire, muhaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!

And for 100 B you won't make it very far in the BM, about 20km with my driving style, fast but safe, Thithi.

And James, please come to the official meet up, so you can treat the X-Girls some booze.

Plara is fine, the hotter the better, ha ha.

No fish sauce please, I am allergic for that.

Can be counteracted with a vodka shot by the way.

Hugs to all!

Marshmellow boy, you are more then welcome.

Let's see what happens when we fry you on the campfire, muhaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!

And for 100 B you won't make it very far in the BM, about 20km with my driving style, fast but safe, Thithi.

And James, please come to the official meet up, so you can treat the X-Girls some booze.

Plara is fine, the hotter the better, ha ha.

No fish sauce please, I am allergic for that.

Can be counteracted with a vodka shot by the way.

Hugs to all!

Alex, believe me, I would pay to see yasxy gal all dressed up in her black outfit with pointy hat and sporting the latest in LV brooms but unfortunately for me, I need to be in Pattaya this weekend for a friends birthday. Please do me a favour and take a few photos though. Afterall, if TV allows pictures of snakes in the general category, I don't see why they won't allow a few of our favorite witches in the Bangkok forum.***

***all things written here may or may not be taken out of context by certain females of yx purrrswaysion and if so, this notification relieves me of any responsibility for rebuttle posts that appear snide or lacking of a dry sense of humour.

Hmmm, someone had a tough day at the office i see.

You should know better than to poke your nose into a thread which is specifically for a select few :o

ohhhhh real-lyyy??

thanks thithi ja for taking on wolfie on my behalf but I already fed him his daily dose of humble pie and put him back to bed.

Thithi, do you really think I am driving 20 KM/H, please read again.

I am living the fast lane you know?

High risk but sure a thrill.

Have ur adrenaline pumping.

While take you for a ride.

Halloween is just a few hours away.

I might chop off someones head and walk in, if you all don't mind a bloody T Shirth.

Peace all.

Alex - no not at all. as long as that's not your own blood.

i dare u to drive faster than Tuk Tuk, can u?

neone wanna bet? Alex BM or tuk tuk !

IT's HALLOWEEN!!!

i still couldnt get to sleep :D

caught a cold today :o

will have to be better!!!!!

bless me :D