Halloween 2008 Piss Up At Witches Tavern

yasx

A chance to dress to impress (or not), meet fellow Thai Visa members and generally get pissed on all hallows eve 2008.

Date: Friday 31st October

Location: Witches Tavern, Thong Lor (appropriate, dont you think?)

Time 8pm

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ARGHH! Not the witches for halloween again. I've been there the last 4 years in a row :o

It is good tho p:

My bad - I'm a newbie in Bangkok. did'nt realize you'd already had halloween meet ups there!

Cant think of any other halloweeny places tho, so unless any of you can - Witches it is!

I usually go to the party in the Bullshead on the last Friday of every month, but this might be interesting. A usual Friday in the Witches is normally a bit quiet, best night is Wednesday - Free booze for the ladies!

RT, is that you in disquise?

Sorry to disappoint but no… Halloween. I was in seoul always during that time of year. I like to spend it my birthday relatives n friends there. But I will viset there in December so show me a gooooooood timmmmmmmmme!!!!

A chance to dress to impress (or not), meet fellow Thai Visa members and generally get pissed on all hallows eve 2008.

Date: Friday 31st October

Location: Witches Tavern, Thong Lor (appropriate, dont you think?)

Time 8pm

Yes I am up for it on 31st. Why don't you make it an official Bangkok get together for TV members like Girlx organised recently but hopefully more members will turn up. Just an idea, :o

BT

err.... RJT, wth is cereal killer?

A serial killer is a person who murders usually three or more people[1] with a "cooling off" period between each murder and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.[2] One hypothesis is that all serial killers suffer from some form of Antisocial Personality Disorder.[3] They are usually not psychotic, and thus may appear to be quite normal and often even charming

Wikipedia..... :o

¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º° ¨¸„ø¤º°¨

¨°º¤ø„¸RakJungTorlae¸„ø¤º°¨

¸„ø¤º°.¨Is Awesome...`°º¤ø„¸

¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

Edited by RakJungTorlae