Finish This!

Read this wee story and give me your input to the finishing words . . . . . read on . . .

A Scottish bloke is walking along a lonely beach in Sri lanka with only one thing on his mind; his recent divorce.

His ex has taken him to the cleaners, almost, and with his last few quid he has popped over to a nice, quiet place to contemplate his future.

As he walks along the surf his big toe catches the cork of a bottle sticking up from the sand and releases a big genie from a bottle.

"Hello," says the big genie. "Thank you for getting me out of that wee bottle. It was a tad cramped in there. "

"Not a problem," says our nearly skint wee chum.

"Since you've let me out, I feel it's only fair I give you the three wishes that you deserve," says the genie, "but

I must tell you that whatever you wish for I am forced to give your ex-missus twice as much!"

"Aye, that sounds about right! " says our cynical chum. "How about I start off with a million quid in my bank account?"

"Done," says the genie, "but your ex now has two million pounds in her RBS account."

"Good for her," says our man, "now how about giving me a 40' yacht out there in the Indian Ocean?"

"Not a problem," says the genie, "but you-know-who now has an 80' yacht sitting at Loch Lomond waiting for her."

"I know, I know...." says our bhoy, " do I still have one wish left?"

"You do," says the genie, "what do you fancy?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Any chance of a mild heart-attack?"

(See if you guys can come up with a better ending . . . . . . . . go for it)