Ladyboys

girlx

ladyboys stay tpgether in packs

Its a transsexual Serenghetti out there, people. They prey on the weakest and oldest, thinning the herd.

Will National Geographic or the Discovery Channel be holding any wildlife specials on the subject?

:o don't forget Animal Planet

This thread is hilarious. Why has it only got 1 star? I'm voting now.

Edit to say: I'm just watching the film Kinky boots- there's not much doubt about the geezers on there. The local chaps are far more skilled.

Edited by Slip

You can always just check the id card. They are not legally allowed to change their gender, their id card will say male in Thai. If you're really that concerned about it learn to read a bit of Thai.

Yes, a katoey would never think of carring a woman friend's ID card!

Yes, a katoey would never think of carring a woman friend's ID card!

They could try that. The ones that have female friends. Then when they get stopped by the BiB, as ladyboys often do, they get to pay a nice bribe for carrying a false id. They're just gonna carry their own id. 99% of farang can't read it and Thai dudes usually know they're ladyboys anyway.

just thought i would post this pic of a german ladyboy that i ran across today:

from the Telegraph

well when a transgender boy start treatment before puberty or before hitting the age of 18 then they pass very well as a woman. here Kim was lucky to have open minded parent so she transitioned quite early. otherwise in many case when transitioning after the age of 18 the person is more or less fuc_ked up.