Thai Women Over The Hill At 30 ?

cojones

Had a visit the other day from a Thai woman friend who has lived in Oz for 20 years.......I knew her ages ago.....anyway have not seenher for maybe 4 years.......when I saw her I was shocked.....she is about 43 now I think and man shes looking 50 odd !! I think it must be the Aussie sun and a bad diet for her......then I saw her sister who is a twin....she looked even worse. I dont mean this in a mean way but it really was a shock.

all asian gals tend to be over the hill at 30yrs+ :o

you only have to look at the porky khunyings to get the drift :D

call me a perv, but i like them with low milage, young and fresh :D

au revoir :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a visit the other day from a Thai woman friend who has lived in Oz for 20 years.......I knew her ages ago.....anyway have not seenher for maybe 4 years.......when I saw her I was shocked.....she is about 43 now I think and man shes looking 50 odd !! I think it must be the Aussie sun and a bad diet for her......then I saw her sister who is a twin....she looked even worse. I dont mean this in a mean way but it really was a shock.

all asian gals tend to be over the hill at 30yrs+ :o

you only have to look at the porky khunyings to get the drift :D

call me a perv, but i like them with low milage, young and fresh :D

au revoir :D

You old perv'...

Older Thai chicks are great - if they look good. Many Thai chicks over 30 are fantastic! This lady is 31 this year!

I would not say no to a date with Sonia, no matter what the Thai guys say. (smile)

Sonya8.jpg

Sonia Couling (Sonya/Pim)

.ซอนย่า คูลลิ่ง (พิม)

Career Actress, Model

Birthday June 18, 1974

Status Single

Birthplace Bangkok, Thailand

Address TV Scene Co.,Ltd.

282 Lardphrao 94

Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240

Edited by ThaiLover1

Are you joking? You should see my next door neighbour...about 35, and walking about her garden in tight shorts and tight top, bending down when she talks to me so I can see her breasts....Certainly not over the hill but bloody fit. And lives alone.

And likes my cats.

Edited by DJ Pat

To say a woman has been around just because she is the wrong side of thirty is not correct in some cases and even if they have been around so what we aren't 16 year old virgins are we.

Ive met Thai women over thirty who although are not as good to look at as a nice 22 year old they could certainly shows them a few things in the sack.

Are you joking? You should see my next door neighbour...about 35, and walking about her garden in tight shorts and tight top, bending down when she talks to me so I can see her breasts....Certainly not over the hill but bloody fit. And lives alone.

And likes my cats.

You might have cracked the jackpot there.....she likes pussy too :D:o:D

My Thai girl complained recently that she finds it hard to get a decent job because she is 30+.....the bosses want to employ young attractive girls. So you can imagine if a girl is over 30 with only basic english skills, her employment options are lessened considerably....

Thai girls do feel that once they hit the 30 that they are on the shelf as far as Thai guys go, especially those with a kid or two.

I agree that the 30+ girls are just hitting their prime and after the physical stuff, you can still have a decent conversation.

You let her pick up the tab for everything, but you can't hold a shopping basket?

You definitly deserve better than that. There's women who will pay for everything, and do all the shopping for you. They're called "Mommy".  :o

cv

Im 34, Ive met a girl in the uk, falang 33, everythings ok.

BUT, fukc me she has some of those over 30 damaged goods attributes.

But it has its good points.

She earns 70k pa. She has her own place, car, career, she pays for everything. Really there are some lovely farang girls back here (uk).

But, fukc me she has some problems with male authority.

We went to Morrisons the other night, and she picked up a basket, then handed it to me....WHAT.

Anyway, I grabbed it so as not to make a scene.

Then i buggered of so at least I wasn't like her caddy.

On the way out i said "You have a problem with male authority....."

Sooooo basicaly, any woman over 28 who is not settled is damaged goods. Sorry but they are. Uk or Thailand, or any where in the world. Ladies, get sorted before you get neglected....   kisses.xxx

Actually I paid on this occasion, and the cheeky fukker tried to put the points on her card. Some things never change.

She even uses my moustache trimmer without asking. :D

I agree that the 30+ girls are just hitting their prime and after the physical stuff, you can still have a decent conversation.

I have to agree with that too. I was going to post a pic of my wife here at 38 but have a few of her on my album page: Here.

Very nice too mate

what did she do in a previous life to get you..... :D:o

But most Falang women who are single and over 30 and never married are damaged goods. Really they are. Try dating one for a week. Then after not calling her for 2 days you get all the crazy texts coming in like "I think we're looking for two different things" and "did i leave my moustache trimmer round your house"

Im 34, Ive met a girl in the uk, falang 33, everythings ok.

BUT, fukc me she has some of those over 30 damaged goods attributes.

But it has its good points.

She earns 70k pa. She has her own place, car, career, she pays for everything. Really there are some lovely farang girls back here (uk).

But, fukc me she has some problems with male authority.

We went to Morrisons the other night, and she picked up a basket, then handed it to me....WHAT.

Anyway, I grabbed it so as not to make a scene.

Then i buggered of so at least I wasn't like her caddy.

On the way out i said "You have a problem with male authority....."

Sooooo basicaly, any woman over 28 who is not settled is damaged goods. Sorry but they are. Uk or Thailand, or any where in the world. Ladies, get sorted before you get neglected....  kisses.xxx

:D You definitley have a dry British sense of humor, because you can't be serious :o

I'm over 30, and I wouldn't even give you a conversation never mind a date. It's called experience and IQ my friend. We can spot you more than a mile away and take another route. No more drama, or falling into the same relationship pit over and over again with types like you - the "male authorities" :D

There is actually a recent study that found a significant association between women who have not married and a high IQ. So, you see, you're the one who's been sorted but are too dense

to figure it out :D

Made me laugh, though :D

Moaning about carrying a basket? Don't see the issue with that - when shopping lads always carry the bags ect. The only time it's reversed is in Asia- not allowed to carry my own purchases. (feel bloody guilty, but pisses my gf off if I dont let her do this for me.)

Moaning about carrying a basket? Don't see the issue with that - when shopping lads always carry the bags ect.  The only time it's reversed is in Asia- not allowed to carry my own purchases. (feel bloody guilty, but pisses my gf off if I dont let her do this for me.)

Not where I live my friend.

And to the lady who responded to my post. How do you find the time to post. Shouldn't you be doing the dishes and tidying up?

Moaning about carrying a basket? Don't see the issue with that - when shopping lads always carry the bags ect.  The only time it's reversed is in Asia- not allowed to carry my own purchases. (feel bloody guilty, but pisses my gf off if I dont let her do this for me.)

Indeed. Where has chivalry gone?

I fell for a beautiful woman in Lampang just 4 years ago......she is a teacher. She had been married but her cheating husband died of HIV/Aids. Anyway she is ok luckily. She is now I think 52 years old.......she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in Thailand and looked maybe 34 or less. There is a very good reason why we are not together now.....but it is private.