Does Anyone Know Where To Find....?

Chrissygunn

I think that they play some sort of game with the ping pong balls - something to do with earning tips - but it is not Patpong style. Someone at Spotlight mentioned it to me a few months ago.

Hi Ug, my attempt at a little humor fell flat with the sad story of the BG. I think many of us xpats

feel the same as the poster. There is no safety net for these gals who, most, by no choice find themseleves in the sex for profit game. It is a sad thing for them, visitors from the west can delight in this for 1 or 2 weeks and go home. The girls have no alternative to support themselves. Their big dream is to find a farang to make life a litttle easier for them. Many believe the lies they are told by the "boyfriends". They are innocent and open to the BS that is normal in the west. The idiots in Bangkok are doing their best to bring this wonderful country into the eyes of CNN and BBC as another country in political turmoil. Not thinking about the trickle down effect on the common people who work hard in the fields, markets, hotels or bars to make a living. The story told will be endemic in the comming months due to a few political malcontents who have a mission. As an old timer PAD smells of communism to me. What do you think ? To bring the subject back on post, I saw ping pong balls for sale at lotus, Hang Dong. Chok Dee.

Wow! where has this thread gone? Come on guys....

A lawnmower (the type you use yourself) is found at global house, and any home imporovement center.

table tennis (ping pong) found at many dept stores.

Lets close this thread, it's not going anywhere but in the gutter.

I'm tired of hearing about the Bar Girls ploit.....