Proxy:s And Surfing

mrmike

looks like the proxys:

203.121.160.66 : 3128

217.172.70.182 : 3128

doesn´t work anymore...........andone having a list of workable good (lasting) ones?? :D

also I wounder.....(sitting with 37.2 kbit)...how do one speed the surfing up sitting with explorer (must use it)???? :o:D

soon to go nuts.........being used to Swedish adsl......will hopefully get the 256kbit adsl within "a few" weeks

looks like the proxys:

203.121.160.66  :  3128

217.172.70.182   : 3128

doesn´t work anymore...........andone having a list of workable good (lasting) ones??  :D

also I wounder.....(sitting with 37.2 kbit)...how do one speed the surfing up sitting with explorer (must use it)????  :o  :D

soon to go nuts.........being used to Swedish adsl......will hopefully get the 256kbit adsl within "a few" weeks

btw: I would not mind paying for good reliable and lasting proxy numbers...instead of counting on luck....I see there is some selling on the net......anyone knowing the really good ones to give ones money to (well....and a good price is allways what im looking for)??

I am still using a free one, which hs been working well for the last 6 months. I have noticed that www.tehbox.com is no longer working, the proxies they used to give out were quite reliable. This invisible site does'nt seem so good, I have only manged to get a couple that have worked and then very slowly. A proxy is essential here with the increasing levels of censorship.

I am still using a free one, which hs been working well for the last 6 months. I have noticed that www.tehbox.com is no longer working, the proxies they used to give out were quite reliable. This invisible site does'nt seem so good, I have only manged to get a couple that have worked and then very slowly. A proxy is essential here with the increasing levels of censorship.

so its just about luck?.......must be reliable proxys somewhere, right?

or........why are those proxys so fluid?

www.samair.ru/proxy

www.samair.ru/proxy

Thats site is BLOCKED for me by the THAI POLICE.......give me an proxy so I can go there :o

www.samair.ru/proxy

Thats site is BLOCKED for me by the THAI POLICE.......give me an proxy so I can go there :D

feels like being part of an gerilla or something :D ...its WAR! :o

Just been checking out a little cheat which could be useful for you.

As you know http://www.samair.ru/proxy is blocked by the police as are your bookies etc. One very simple way around this is that instead of writing

http://www.samair.ru/proxy write the following

http://[email protected]/proxy

Actually you can write anything between http:// and the @, the web site will see it and totally ignore it.

have fun

Just been checking out a little cheat which could be useful for you.

As you know http://www.samair.ru/proxy is blocked by the police as are your bookies etc. One very simple way around this is that instead of writing

http://www.samair.ru/proxy write the following

http://[email protected]/proxy

Actually you can write anything between http:// and the @, the web site will see it and totally ignore it.

have fun

slimdog.....that doesn´t work at all for me....."page cant be shown"......anything in the browser I have to change?

would be cool if it works

Mrmike

Sorry it doesn't work for you, the reason seems to be your internet provider. If I click on the above link (http://[email protected]/proxy) with my True connection I get straight through, (I can also access www.sportsbetting.com), but when I try the same links with a CSloxinfo dialup connection I get the same as you, (Page not available).

Here's a few proxies from Samair to try:

203.59.162.122:3128 anonymous Australia

203.59.162.122:8080 anonymous Australia

193.170.43.66:80 anonymous Austria

203.190.254.9:80 elite proxy Bangladesh

193.121.103.18:6588 elite proxy SSL Belgium

166.114.30.40:8080 anonymous SSL Bolivia

200.58.172.154:8080 anonymous Bolivia

166.114.30.40:80 anonymous Bolivia

201.134.72.215:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

201.134.72.89:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

201.134.72.14:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

201.134.72.237:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

200.167.245.13:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

201.134.72.188:80 elite proxy SSL Brazil

have fun

Mrmike

Sorry it doesn't work for you, the reason seems to be your internet provider. If I click on the above link (http://[email protected]/proxy) with my True connection I get straight through, (I can also access www.sportsbetting.com), but when I try the same links with a CSloxinfo dialup connection I get the same as you, (Page not available).

203.59.162.122:3128  anonymous        Australia

203.59.162.122:8080  anonymous        Australia

193.170.43.66:80      anonymous        Austria

203.190.254.9:80      elite proxy      Bangladesh

193.121.103.18:6588  elite proxy SSL  Belgium

166.114.30.40:8080    anonymous  SSL  Bolivia

200.58.172.154:8080  anonymous        Bolivia

166.114.30.40:80      anonymous        Bolivia

201.134.72.215:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.89:80      elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.14:80      elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.237:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

200.167.245.13:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.188:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

have fun

thanks very much........I guess it will sort out when gettin the adsl later....btw, is it like this : can you access www.expekt.com.? (with true)...and if not, would you just do:

http://[email protected]......???

Mrmike

203.59.162.122:3128  anonymous        Australia

203.59.162.122:8080  anonymous        Australia

193.170.43.66:80      anonymous        Austria

203.190.254.9:80      elite proxy      Bangladesh

193.121.103.18:6588  elite proxy SSL  Belgium

166.114.30.40:8080    anonymous  SSL  Bolivia

200.58.172.154:8080  anonymous        Bolivia

166.114.30.40:80      anonymous        Bolivia

201.134.72.215:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.89:80      elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.14:80      elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.237:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

200.167.245.13:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

201.134.72.188:80    elite proxy SSL  Brazil

have fun

the belgium one do work but slow (will see if one of the others work (many dont) and being faster too......anyway, I have a question for you

the thing is....if I could use the provider I had in Swden I would have no problems whatsoever with surfing BUT...its the phone cost, and thats the problem (otherwise we would just use any good provider anywhere)...question:

can one establish a channel/line (or whatever) from an thai internetprovider to a swedish provider and then surf from the swedish provider?

Couldn't connect to the site expekt.com (Blocked) So that's that theory out of the door. Why some proxies last longer than others I really can't say but don't think the problem is Thailand.

Found you a few more proxies (including Sweden) have a look:

217.211.41.219:80 elite proxy SSL Sweden

217.215.34.195:80 elite proxy Sweden

213.112.195.17:80 anonymous Sweden

195.141.85.194:8000 anonymous Switzerland

212.254.209.51:8000 anonymous Switzerland

80.218.188.116:8080 anonymous Switzerland

80.83.33.6:8080 elite proxy SSL Switzerland

62.2.204.30:8080 anonymous SSL Switzerland

62.2.204.30:80 anonymous Switzerland

61.222.216.46:3128 elite proxy Taiwan

61.221.30.167:3128 elite proxy Taiwan

211.23.205.173:80 anonymous Taiwan

140.115.184.200:3128 anonymous Taiwan

210.243.242.213:80 anonymous Taiwan

61.221.119.242:80 anonymous Taiwan

61.56.223.69:80 anonymous Taiwan

203.69.74.5:80 anonymous Taiwan

203.73.227.12:80 anonymous Taiwan

211.75.180.220:8000 anonymous Taiwan

211.22.24.156:8000 anonymous Taiwan

61.218.152.86:8000 anonymous Taiwan

61.62.211.153:8000 anonymous Taiwan

Have fun

What the heck is a proxy anyway. I'd like to learn. I have no problems going to www.samair.ru/proxy. It's a site with about 20 pages of those proxy numbers, right? What do you do with them? I put one in the address window and nothing happened...what do you do with them?

With True/Asianet it depens on routing if you can get to samair.ru/proxy or not.

Anyway if it's blocked for me at given moment, I put transparent proxy from one of the international providers like this: proxy.bezeqint.net 8080. Then I'm able to get to samair.ru/proxy and choose working anonymous proxy from "Proxies in real time". Dont take ones with port 80, it will not give you anonymousy. Ports like 8080, 3128, 8888 etc is fine. Put attention on returning ping, if its more than 400, choose another server, otherwise it will be slow. Try to choose server in neighbour country, it will faster the responce. I hope this info will help.

What the heck is a proxy anyway. carn.  I have no problems going to www.samair.ru/proxy.  It's a site with about 20 pages of those proxy numbers, right? What do you do with them?  I put one in the address window and nothing happened...what do you do with them?

I use a CGIProxy (a program that could be installed on the server) which is fast (almost no delays) and provide quality protection, i.e. anonymous (depend on the setting you choose) surfing.

The program is actually free to download, unless someone wants to donate... and it is working for me without any time limits.

It's provided as HTTP/FTP Proxy in a CGI Script.

The link is HERE.

The interface is as following:

CGIProxy

Start browsing through this CGI-based proxy by entering a URL below. Only HTTP and FTP URLs are supported. Not all functions will work (e.g. some JavaScript), but most pages will be fine.

Space to enter an URL....................

Unchecked = Remove all cookies (except certain proxy cookies)

Checked = Remove all scripts (recommended for anonymity)

Unchecked = Remove ads

Checked = Hide referrer information

Checked = Show URL entry form

Begin Browsing Button

Link = Manage cookies

With True/Asianet it depens on routing if you can get to samair.ru/proxy or not.

Anyway if it's blocked for me at given moment, I put transparent proxy from one of the international providers like this: proxy.bezeqint.net 8080. Then I'm able to get to samair.ru/proxy and choose working anonymous proxy from "Proxies in real time". Dont take ones with port 80, it will not give you anonymousy. Ports like 8080, 3128, 8888 etc is fine. Put attention on returning ping, if its more than 400, choose another server, otherwise it will be slow. Try to choose server in neighbour country, it will faster the responce. I hope this info will help.

What the heck is a proxy anyway. carn.  I have no problems going to www.samair.ru/proxy.  It's a site with about 20 pages of those proxy numbers, right? What do you do with them?  I put one in the address window and nothing happened...what do you do with them?

what do you actually mean by "I put transparent proxy from one of the international providers like this: proxy.bezeqint.net 8080"

I mean that this proxy will let me "cheat" on True network and get to samair.ru/proxy but it's not anonymous proxy. Servers will see your real address and record it into log.

what do you actually mean by "I put transparent proxy from one of the international providers like this: proxy.bezeqint.net 8080"

Ok......but a transparent proxy as you say will still be numbers, right? (not proxy.bezeqint.net 8080

I mean that this proxy will let me "cheat" on True network and get to samair.ru/proxy but it's not anonymous proxy. Servers will see your real address and record it into log.

Domain name or IP address is same thing, only resolving make it different, you can tune 192.115.106.236: 8080 or proxy.bezeqint.net: 8080 .....will work both way.

Ok......but a transparent proxy as you say will still be numbers, right?  (not  proxy.bezeqint.net 8080

aha.......so, the trasparent proxy is something that basically allways work....that you use when your anonymous proxy doesn´t...in order to blast through to find a new proxy at a blocked site?

Domain name or IP address is same thing, only resolving make it different, you can tune 192.115.106.236: 8080 or proxy.bezeqint.net: 8080 .....will work both way.
Ok......but a transparent proxy as you say will still be numbers, right?  (not  proxy.bezeqint.net 8080

Yes, exactly this use.

aha.......so, the trasparent proxy is something that basically allways work....that you use when your anonymous proxy doesn´t...in order to blast through to find a new proxy at a blocked site?