Where To Buy Grey Converse Chucks In Bangkok?

srs

Hi all.

Does anybody know of a good shop in Bangkok where I can get the "Chuck Taylor All Star" shoes in grey color (I think they also call the color charcoal)?

I already tried the Converse shop at Siam Center and of course dozens of other shops that sell Chucks.

But they all do only have a small number of different colors.

Thanks a lot

hi SRS,

Have you tried MBK on the level with mobilephones as soon you get of the escalator make a right then a right again it`ll take you straight down to the south wing of the mall. There was a shop that had alot chucks......

I mean grey is pretty popular so i`m sure some where should stock it!

are you a big size??

Thanks for your answers.

I have been to a lot of shops at MBK. But for sure I missed some. So I am gonna check out the mobile phone level.

My size is pretty much standard, a European 42 (a 9 in the US?).

I have also been to Chatuchak a while ago. I found the grey ones in the "uses clothes" area. Way too small though.

I will go there again. With so many shops I am sure I missed some.

I had the feeling that Chucks are pretty popular in Thailand. But every shop I have been to so far only offered the standard blue and white ones and some other fancy versions.

Again guys, thanks a lot for your answers.

(Trying to get some special shoes can become a kind of obsession - not only for shopping addicted girls)

Yes, I like them.

Especially the black ones.

Today I went to Chatuchak Market.

No grey ones. I bought the blue ones instead.

They told me that there is only a certain range of Chucks being produced in Thailand.

I am not sure about it.

I did not even know that there is a Converse factory in Thailand.

But possible though.

I did not even know that there is a Converse factory in Thailand.

But possible though.

neither......i dont think so......BUT i cant believe they dont stock grey chucks i mean if they were a special edition i`d undersat but plain grey chucks...????....anyway if i ever see any i`ll PM ya if i remember...

peace

I bought a pair off Converse from Tokyu departmant store in MBK. I am allways size 11 UK but the ones labed size 10 fitted me.

The assistant said they where made in Thailand and so did the label on the tongue.

I remember seeing them at Chatuchak about a week later for about 300 baht more.

OK .. you are gonna have to work with me here ...

try the shop across from Wat Mahathat and very close to Thammasat University (these places are between the Grand Palace and KhaoSan Road) I may be on the motorcycle tmw and if so I will try and get down that way (I haven't been in that area for months, it would be a nice side-trip!)