Fertiliser For Lime Trees

irrigator

On one part of my farm up here in Issarn I have about 140 lime trees. I don't spend a lot of time up here and on this particular trip I have noticed that the lime trees don't look so good. Quite a bit of yellowing on the leaves.....

The brains trust up here normally have me buy 15-15-15 but I think they would use that on just about anything.

Anybody got any ideas of other NPK combinations that may work better ???

The system has an automatic drip irrigation system so water should not be the issue.

Thanks for any input.....

On one part of my farm up here in Issarn I have about 140 lime trees. I don't spend a lot of time up here and on this particular trip I have noticed that the lime trees don't look so good. Quite a bit of yellowing on the leaves.....

The brains trust up here normally have me buy 15-15-15 but I think they would use that on just about anything.

The system has an automatic drip irrigation system so water should not be the issue.

Lime trees need nitrogen and phosphorous to grow properly. Fertilize at the drip zones of the trees every 3 to 4 months. Use ammonium phosphate 16-20-0.

Also, older leaves will yellow and drop this time of year to promote new growth.

Hope this helps,

meandwi

Lime trees need nitrogen and phosphorous to grow properly. Fertilize at the drip zones of the trees every 3 to 4 months. Use ammonium phosphate 16-20-0.

Also, older leaves will yellow and drop this time of year to promote new growth.

Hope this helps,

meandwi

Thanks. I will give it a try.