Breakfast In Chiang Mai,where?

pargiyon

sausage gravy may be possible here using dripping from fried sausage, flour. cream/milk and adding the cooked sausage (crumbled) but you have to find the good patty sausage to start with. The gravy and biscuits that I have tried at numerous cafes here in Chiang Mai would be grounds for assult in rednek country. Where is the chicken fried steak with cream gravy??? Not complaining of course just not expecting too much.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sausage gravy may be possible here using dripping from fried sausage, flour. cream/milk and adding the cooked sausage (crumbled) but you have to find the good patty sausage to start with. The gravy and biscuits that I have tried at numerous cafes here in Chiang Mai would be grounds for assult in rednek country. Where is the chicken fried steak with cream gravy??? Not complaining of course just not expecting too much.

I found that The Duke's wasn't too bad.

Ya made my mouth water with your description... :o

I don't mind the breakfast sauage patties at Art Cafe and p1p's Jaberwocky Sailing Club Sausages has American breakfast sausages that were pretty good when I tried them.

Some of us don't cook or enjoy different syles of cooking, but don't want to wade through all the lousy places out there in S.E.A. with no expertise in the art. Getting and giving recommendations narrows down the field. :o

Fair enough, but do you suppose breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in every conceivable type of food from every nation on earth and beyond will ever be covered in this forum after being revisited and re-critiqued at least a dozen times? Nothing better to comment on?

Personally I like to check around myself and try different places, it really is part of the fun here. Go out and buy a Lonely Planet, I am sure UG would have some and even some Cuisine Guides at his bookshop.

No offense intended, but you need to post on forum to find out where to eat frickin' breakfast? Try getting out and getting a life, that is part of the adventure...sheeeesh. Here's another novel idea, cook it yourself.

Ouch! that will hurt a few egos on here.

Edited by Loaded