Quick Q On Phone Records Evidence.

Hello everyone hope u are well.

As far as the visa application (any type), i have been thinking about ways of logging my phone calls. At the moment i use skype video twice a week as well as some calls with skype. I also use a lebara sim card which is brilliant as it is only 10p for a sms and 6p per min to a mobile!!!!!! Im on the phone with my girl about an hour a day and she calls me often but mainly sends a few sms a day to me. This would look great as far as proving our relationship as it has been that way for about 6 months now (been with her a year).

My only concern though is proving it! I am trying to get onto the lebara company to see if i can get records. Skype does have records to print out but are in excel format and not on headed paper which looks a bit suspect.

My girlfriend is changing her phone over from pay as u talk to monthly in thailand so hopefully can get itemised billing.

What do u guys do is my big question!?! I can get phone cards for evidence but what can she use on her side?

Thanks for taking the time to read!

About Skype, I to use it, and it does look pretty dodgy in the exel format, but im sure many people must use skype so surely they have seen it before. I know my mate here in Australia used skype as evidence for his swiss wife to be approved for a spouse visa. It would be nice if they made it look a bit more professional, more like when you view your history online, before convertng it to exel.

Edited by patongster

You've basically got to work with the evidence that you have. Lebara should have records of the numbers you've called as I believe that are duty bound to keep the details for a certain length of time, and do include the Skype details in Excel format. If your girlfriend changes over to a post-paid contract, then she will receive itemised bills and you can explain in a covering letter that she previously used a pre-paid phone for which there are no records.

Scouse.