What Is The Point?

RakJungTorlae

Is there a point to all these games here in the farang pup? Are we playing to win ? or are we playing to stimulate the mind or are we playing so we just aint fuc_king bored thou most of the day?

Like seriously. Most of the time games have an outcome of a winner, but can reset to start again until the next winner.

Who up for high jacking a poker table somewhere and calling it the TV Room??? Ofcus just for fun.. Play money.. not real. but errr gezzz !!!! its better then guess the next song.!!!!!

Who agrees who Disagrees?

Edited by RakJungTorlae

LOL What Ludicrous liquids are going passing the tonsils (toilet water) who the hel_l cares.

Yeah I read the news too.

Another question: Do any of you pay attention to all the postings? I mean do u go back in to the past a few days before and follow what people have actually listened too?

TT, i ignor 95% whats on already dont you worry.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

did u say something?

Anyway there are still some good ones around im not saying (farangpub is lame) no it’s a hel_l of a good laugh.

My point is to some of these (never ending story games)…. Lets highjack some cyber Poker table!!!

Edited by RakJungTorlae

did u say something?

Anyway there are still some good ones around im not saying (farangpub is lame) no it's a hel_l of a good laugh.

My point is to some of these (never ending story games)…. Lets highjack some cyber Poker table!!!

good idea sai,

ive seen shi_t like that on facebook and hi5...... would mods allow it??? ~.^

i mean we cant even talk about poker on TV.

did u say something?

Anyway there are still some good ones around im not saying (farangpub is lame) no it's a hel_l of a good laugh.

good idea sai,

I haven’t seen a Mod pass thou here in a weeks. I would be on there bad side if they did..

We are home free!!!!

I guess now we just got to find an ezy access’s room to join up.. there are other games as well.

mahjong, , chest, But poker we can get up to 9 players right??

But playing poker is not illegal it just transaction of money or valid goods….

Playing to free is less then a problem.

just ignore the thread that you think they're non-sense.

the ops had got their own reasons to start the topics.

Today I totally agreed with n' thithi...JA!!! :o

Well for me, they are better than nothing at all, and I don’t like gambling - online or not.

I agree many threads here are just series of never ending boohooing, but hey what else to do beside going back to your real works.

I like posting here from time to time, but not a regular here until recently due to boredom everywhere else.

However I have a feeling that…….there’s a conspiracy going on ….just to take me out ….by some crazy/unstable THUG here. :D

Also there is also a crazy “sniper” kitty waiting for me in the “what do you miss? “ thread,(I like that thread) …..so can’t go there either!!!!!....oh well ! ! :D

Now tell me where should I go then………..tooo booooring everywhere else!!!!!!

Just me :D

LAWLZ…

No one asked for your life story TC…”paranoid” is going in the word thread today.

But you are welcome here never the less.. Just I should of pasted (NO PROVOKING ME)

Lets Not say the (G) word here…

I think I better ask the admins 1st if I can pin up some Link!!!!!

Today I totally agreed with n' thithi...JA!!! :o

Well for me, they are better than nothing at all, and I don't like gambling - online or not.

I agree many threads here are just series of never ending boohooing, but hey what else to do beside going back to your real works.

I like posting here from time to time, but not a regular here until recently due to boredom everywhere else.

However I have a feeling that…….there's a conspiracy going on ….just to take me out ….by some crazy/unstable THUG here. :D

Also there is also a crazy "sniper" kitty waiting for me in the "what do you miss? " thread,(I like that thread) …..so can't go there either!!!!!....oh well ! ! :D

Now tell me where should I go then………..tooo booooring everywhere else!!!!!!

Just me :D

yes the G word!!!!!!!!!

My thread my rules. simply Rule ( NO PROVOKEING ME). And when have you been to the The Bedrooms Boutique Hotel (SPOOKIE)!!!

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Ok this is KARMA!!!!! Im highjacking my own thread. I just got to laugh!!! T-C, why the persistence in calling me names….

Im a THUG

Urban cow boy

Bozo

Dork

Losser

Unstable

Little ghost price

ETC ECT!!!!

And I never said you Cant not Join.. I said you are Welcom here.DUH.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

R U telling me that .....U actually didn't deserve all those labels?.....lol here :D

And I have maaaany more also......if U don't stop JABBING at my every posts!!! :D

#&$# #@#@*@ *@$*&$@Y@((#@)*#()@*#)(@*$@$*(@!!!!!!!!

LOST for WORDs again,….chai mai? :o

Well I’m not part of your….the “CODE WHISHPER” group……., and I live in the real world,…. so I don’t know what are U trying to communicate to/with ME

But……

BE WARN: If you try to call me.......NAME(s) -derogatory-ly,..... then I will be out of your life FOREVER!!

Now kindly …..break the code for ME, teerak :D

simple english will do, for now

Edited by teacup

R U telling me that .....U actually didn't deserve all those labels?.....lol here :o

And I have maaaany more also......if U don't stop JABBING at my every posts!!! :D

Now kindly …..break the code for ME, teerak :D

simple english will do, for now

whatever name you call me next is the true one you wish to call me forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOST for WORDs again,….chai mai? :o

Don't bring ME into this - I am having a night off. :D

(Teacup, I cannot believe that you keep rising to the bait)

Don't worry , U just watch out for yourself and go to sleep now

I can certainly talke care myself with "that - TEERAK" above

Just wait and see, I will have the last laugh HERE - have a few tricks of my own :D

thanks for your concern

Edited by teacup

LOL What Ludicrous liquids are going passing the tonsils (toilet water) who the hel_l cares.

And yet you've posted on that thread four times. :D

Also, I find it somewhat ironic that you, of all people, are complaining about inane posts. :D

Incidently, when I started the luscious liquids thread (I was pissed at the time :o ) the intention was for people to share their preferences of interesting and exotic alcoholic drinks with the readers.

That it morphed into a thread where people rush into print everytime they have a coffee or drink of water is somewhat disappointing. I have thought about requesting closure several times, but then Lazeeboy would have to find somewhere else to post. :D

Edited by Old Croc

And yet you've posted on that thread four times. :D

Also, I find it somewhat ironic that you, of all people, are complaining about inane posts. :D

Incidently, when I started the luscious liquids thread (I was pissed at the time :o ) the intention was for people to share their preferences of interesting and exotic alcoholic drinks with the readers.

That it morphed into a thread where people rush into print everytime they have a coffee or drink of water is somewhat disappointing. I have thought about requesting closure several times, but then Lazeeboy would have to find somewhere else to post. :D

I had a felling it was intended for that. (Personal cocktail mixes) I know I posted on nearly all of them.

I was a good idea O-C to start with thou.

did u say something?

good idea sai,

I haven't seen a Mod pass thou here in a weeks. I would be on there bad side if they did..

We are home free!!!!

Don't kid yourself.......we're not alone :o