Missing

ToeCutter

== THIS GIRL IS NO LONGER MISSING ==

Thank you everone for your posts, its nice to know there are people out there who care :o Moderators, please feel free to remove this thread if you want.

Missing Girl - short name lynn, real name rangtipp. Was studying in Bangkok after leaving Ko Samui, but has not been back to her accomodation for 4 days, even for a change of clothes. Telephone on answer permenantly, everyone very worried about her. Police have been notified. If you see her please let me know and I can contact her family.

lynn.jpg

Thanks for reading, Malcolm Swaine

[email protected]

Does she have any distinguishing marks (scars tattoos), who was she last seen with (friend, co-worker etc) where exactly was she last seen, you will have to have this clear in your head even if you involve the police.

She might very well be running away from foul play, but it cannot be denied that the possibility of a significant other exhists.

Even if I met this younglady I would be very reluctant to pass any information to anybody but the Police.

"Can you please tell us which police station is handling the report "

Failure of the original poster to respond to this request brings all sorts of bad things to mind.

The police would be the ONLY place a responsible person would respond to....definitely not some hotmail address! :o:D

I won't speculate, but I wouldn't tell this guy ever.

If it's genuine, he would encourage us to contact the police station.

~WISteve

If this lass was reported missing to the police, there would be a report number.

If I was worried about the safety of a friend i'd quote the report number, officer's name and the police location / phone number.

Some Thai girls can vanish and never tell their closest friends, it's just their way, like it or not. :o

== MISSING GIRL FOUND ==

Sorry for the time its taken me to reply - and thanks to everyone who posted to and read this thread. She has eventually been found, not the best for wear, but as you can imagine everyone is very relieved.

I apologise of it looks like this thread was just abandoned by the original author, but there's been a bit of a manhunt coordination going on.

Again, thanks to anyone who contributed/read this post. If I ever meet any of you, the Changs are on me (unless of course you want a Singha :o )

Don't be so nosey 

Call me nosey, but if I went and asked a group of people to help me, and then the problem was solved, I think it would be nice to say what happened, rather than well its fixed now and thats it.