Muay Thai In Chiang Mai?

mistavengeance

I was recommended one 'Joe's Gym,' supposedly near 'Moon Garden Guest House,' but after a full day of searching have seen little evidence of its existence. If anyone knows how to find this place, or knows another good gym, please let me know. I would love to join a camp, but my time and funds are limited, so I would prefer a gym at which I could train after work.

I was recommended one 'Joe's Gym,' supposedly near 'Moon Garden Guest House,' but after a full day of searching have seen little evidence of its existence. If anyone knows how to find this place, or knows another good gym, please let me know. I would love to join a camp, but my time and funds are limited, so I would prefer a gym at which I could train after work.

It sounds like you are talking about things that were going on here 15 years ago. I think that those places are all gone. :o

It sounds like you are talking about things that were going on here 15 years ago. I think that those places are all gone. :o

No, there are at least two. The one in Nong Hoi has daily training and there's another in soi Chan Khien, near to Flora House above Canal Road. Both offer daily training according to the signs.

One more question, if you would be so kind: do the instructors speak English?

Lanna Boxing Camp in Chiang Khian is owned by a westerner and the majority of its students are from overseas, so English is definitely spoken there.

Edited by Bananaman