finnomick

Why do I have to log in and enter my ( very long ) password every time I want to go into arcade even when I have the box ' remember my details ' ticked ?

Are you posting from home or where? What browser are you using?

Jockstar, thanks for the reply. Firstly, I'm using my pc from home. Secondly ( and please don't laugh because I am totally computer illiterate ), what's a browser when it is at home ?

Why do I have to log in and enter my ( very long ) password every time I want to go into arcade even when I have the box ' remember my details ' ticked ?

Jockstar, thanks for the reply. Firstly, I'm using my pc from home. Secondly ( and please don't laugh because I am totally computer illiterate ), what's a browser when it is at home ?

IE Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.... it is the program you view your webpages on...

IE Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.... it is the program you view your webpages on...

Hi Jockstar and Boater, got you -- I'm on Internet Explorer

Edited by finnomick

Hi Jockstar and Boater, got you -- I'm on Internet Explorer

Hello again Jockstar and Boater -- if you post more help for me on this matter, do not think I am being ignorant by not thanking you because I am going back to the UK for one month tomorrow ( saturday ). So, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Finnomick.

We are awaiting a software update later today.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

/Admin :o

Hello Jockstar and George, yes, I do have the option to remember my login details, and this box is ticked but every time I visit the website I am referred to as ' guest ' and have to fill in my name and password before I can navigate around the site. Hopefully the software update will do the trick but I now know my 15 digit password by heart -- sad git me ! Off to bed now as the taxi is coming early tomorrow -- hope I don't encounter any striking taxi drivers at the airport or it may be me doing the ' striking ' .....

Good luck finnomick. Have a safe flight.

Hello from the ( very cold ) UK. Arrived safely thanks, but a long and boring flight. I'll keep a check on my mail but will wait until I'm back in Thailand before I do anything with my pc regarding the login problems.

• 1 month later...

OK, back home in Thailand once again, and I'm still having to enter my user name and password every time I wish to log on to Thai Visa -- despite having the ' remember my details ' box ticked. The software update on the 3.10.08 doesn't seem to have done the trick for me. Any ideas ?

OK, back home in Thailand once again, and I'm still having to enter my user name and password every time I wish to log on to Thai Visa -- despite having the ' remember my details ' box ticked. The software update on the 3.10.08 doesn't seem to have done the trick for me. Any ideas ?

Yes. You may have to clear your temporary internet data.

6f482b34ed.jpg

Deleting your cookies should be sufficient, but you may need to delete all the temporary files too.

Any ideas ?

Your PC looks like it deletes your "cookies" when you turn it off, hences, the log in once again. :D

I am using I.E. 7 and 6 no problems at all untill I clear my "cookies", so it is from your end, that is where you have the problem. Do not delete your "cookies" unless you need to :o

Yours truly

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

Any ideas ?

Your PC looks like it deletes your "cookies" when you turn it off, hences, the log in once again. :D

I am using I.E. 7 and 6 no problems at all untill I clear my "cookies", so it is from your end, that is where you have the problem. Do not delete your "cookies" unless you need to :o

Yours truly

In his case, I think that he has to delete them ONCE and see if it fixes his problem.

Edited by Goyave

Thanks you two ( Goyave and Kan Win ) -- I've tried clearing temporary internet data etc., and it worked so I can at last forget that very long password ...........

Please do not "forget that very long password" ever never :o

Yours truly,