Maxnet Down For Two Days, Now Shows "system-l.a.n"

ballzafire

Ipconfig now reports the following:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : system.lan

System LAN??

<deleted>?

I'm supposed to have a direct connection to the internet--NOT some bullsh!t connection thru what is presumably now a gov't LAN, set up to monitor traffic.

Thailand's becoming more communist by the day.

Anyone else show this?

Edited by ballzafire

that's why a lot of people take the smallest connection available, if you pay more , you don't get more...

for your trouble, someone has a problem similar to yours few days ago , he solved it by calling the maxnet support, it was a mistake in their config for his connection profile.

that's why a lot of people take the smallest connection available, if you pay more , you don't get more... for your trouble, someone has a problem similar to yours few days ago , he solved it by calling the maxnet support, it was a mistake in their config for his connection profile.

Thanks. I'm going to be mentioning it to certain people.

BTW, I have a shared connection that's included in my rent so I can't complain to Maxnet directly, but it's obviously at least a Premier or Business acct, which means there is no excuse for the pinched bandwidth. The owners of this place don't realize how much they're being ripped off all the time by TT&T. I don't think they even use the internet. And the girls at the front desk who do are too polite to complain...

I am curious as to why you think the problem is Maxnet and not your shared connection with the rest of your building?

Your first post said you had a direct connection, now you are saying it's shared by your building. How can both be true?

Do have a router in your room that you are control of or is your building in control?.

Maybe Thailand is fine and your building is becoming communist.

that's why a lot of people take the smallest connection available, if you pay more , you don't get more... for your trouble, someone has a problem similar to yours few days ago , he solved it by calling the maxnet support, it was a mistake in their config for his connection profile.

Thanks. I'm going to be mentioning it to certain people.

BTW, I have a shared connection that's included in my rent so I can't complain to Maxnet directly, but it's obviously at least a Premier or Business acct, which means there is no excuse for the pinched bandwidth. The owners of this place don't realize how much they're being ripped off all the time by TT&T. I don't think they even use the internet. And the girls at the front desk who do are too polite to complain...