Lalin Estate Group

Hi,

I am considering buying a house in one of these Lalin estate moobaans. It would be great if anyone could give me some info and feedback on this estate company (quality of their houses, maintenance of the moobaans..)

Rent one for six months first.

This will allow you to learn about the estate from the residents, learn about the houses from the one you are living in, and get a general feel for the area of the city.

It will also allow you to gatehr more information on who in the estate is in the most dire straits and neds to sell his property ASAP. This will assist you to get a better price.

And finally, living there may assist you in determining that you do not need to own there.

The economy is slow now, selling a house is hel_l-and-a-half. It may very well be in your best interest to wait a while, and as everything slows even more, pick up something dirt cheap later down the road.

Best of Luck

Thanks Eljeque for your reply and advice. I am actually renting a townhouse right now (under a 6 months contract) in the area around where i am planning to buy a house. The estate (moobaan) i am looking into is still under construction. Some houses are done and have already been sold, others are still being built. No one is renting their house there and, from my experience going around moobaans, there are no 'for rent' signs in those new moobaans still under construction (unlike older moobaans). Only sell. Lalin property have about 20 moobaans in BKK so i was hoping to get some feedback from someone possibly living in one of these moobaans.

Theres ALLways somebody renting their property, in new or old moobaan. These guys will happily rent you their houses while waiting for the sale.

to answer your question regarding Lalin, i do have a friend living in Lalin Green Ville, way down the On-Nut road. They are happywith the house itself, though not so much with the slow sales of the units left available which are now way overpriced. Additionally, though the moobaan is still pretty new, only a few years old and there are unsold lots there the moobaan does look quite tired already.

Thanks Moonfruit for your reply. I'm not sure I understand in what way the fact that the last units are not selling would affect your friends negatively? By sayng that 'the noobaan looks quiet tired already', do you imply that maintenance is not what it could be?