Pad Leader Arrested

Bangyai

www.bangkokpost.com/041008

By now most of us will be aware that one of the PAD leaders has been arrested. On channel 3 this morning a report was given indicating that this was not just a lucky arrest but was rather a result of police planning. A PAD spokesperson said that this arrest was not strictly legal as the arresting officers did not have the arrest warrent on them . He further stated that this was a deliberate attempt by the govournment to sabotage the current talks that were trying to bring an end to the ongoing political problems.

This arrest, while not illegal, will not hold. The PAD are a protected group in Thailand. The PAD elitists are granted immunity from the law of the land and can do anything they want to do. It is comical that a democratically elected government would interfere with them.

This arrest, while not illegal, will not hold. The PAD are a protected group in Thailand. The PAD elitists are granted immunity from the law of the land and can do anything they want to do. It is comical that a democratically elected government would interfere with them.

I agree.

I bet the arrest is only a formality and he is probably already out and about again continuing on with his hobby of bringing down so called democratically elected governments.

Pad Leader Arrested, Chaiwat Sinsuwongs arrest

=======================================================

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...mp;qpid=2253944

Perhaps its time this thread was terminated as its mostly speculation. At least, thats the reason the thread about Chaiwat Sinsuwong was terminated after just 6 posts !!! So basically the situation on TV is that if you are a PAD supporter you can post any topic you like, no matter how speculative, if it in some way throws a bad light on the govournment or makes the PAD criminals look like a well meaning bunch of people. But as soon as someone posts a topic for discussion regarding a PAD ' criminals ' arrest and whether it was planned or fortuitous the plug gets pulled immediatley. Hmmm, seems as if the PAD supporters just cannot tollerate dissent or open debate unless they are holding all the aces. :o

========================================================

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Arrest-polit...al-t215821.html

Police arrest PAD leader

Police arrested Chaiwat Sinsuwongse

A bit much pure speculation here. CLOSED
Edited by sriracha john

Pad Leader Arrested, Chaiwat Sinsuwongs arrest

=======================================================

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...mp;qpid=2253944

Perhaps its time this thread was terminated as its mostly speculation. At least, thats the reason the thread about Chaiwat Sinsuwong was terminated after just 6 posts !!! So basically the situation on TV is that if you are a PAD supporter you can post any topic you like, no matter how speculative, if it in some way throws a bad light on the govournment or makes the PAD criminals look like a well meaning bunch of people. But as soon as someone posts a topic for discussion regarding a PAD ' criminals ' arrest and whether it was planned or fortuitous the plug gets pulled immediatley. Hmmm, seems as if the PAD supporters just cannot tollerate dissent or open debate unless they are holding all the aces. :o

========================================================

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Arrest-polit...al-t215821.html

Police arrest PAD leader

Police arrested Chaiwat Sinsuwongse

A bit much pure speculation here. CLOSED

It seems we're touching a raw nerve here …. :D

Yes, well it's pretty clear by now to one and all that the ThaiVisa Pooyai are VERY pro-PAD. Makes my case (again) of course about the laughability of the "News" thread. Narry a mention...I mean, really - what a joke.

No problem - what goes around comes around.

Edited by thaigene2

I think the PPP are just as bad.

So who's arguing about that with you? Not me.

But why won't the ThaiVisa editors and their ultra-mega-members allow such a significant news report to be posted in the News Treads? Look into yourself, and then ask why? Forget the PPP-Thaksin-ass-hole stuff. Few would disagree with that part. But the right-wing zeig-heil bow and scrape of the arsitocrats and advocacy of an end to Thai democracy thing is becoming clearer and clearer each day here on ThaiVisa

Surely you and other Thaksin haters (I hate the guy too) can see that...??

It's becoming downright incredible. Are these guys all tied (business-wise) to the Thai aristocrats? Is that what's going on here?