Drinking Water In Hua Hin

erotichnaya

Hello friends!

How do you get drinking water?

I just recently buy the water dispenser and now I'm searching for bottles with a water to order.

Could anyone help me with a telephone or address of water delivery company? Many thanks!

Cheers,

Lana

Lana,

Be careful with that bottled water in the big white cooler bottles. Make sure you find a company you can trust. We have a cooler too and used to have that type of water delivered in a pickup truck, but one day after changing to a new bottle the water had a definite smell and taste of gasoline. People can use those containers for anything and then just turn them back in for refill. Obviously, after our experience, they sometimes don't wash out the containers.

Also, a friend of mine in Bangkok said he saw a truck load of those containers being filled in an alleyway from an outdoor tap so you may just be buying tap water.

My cooler has a plastic top that you can put over it when there isn't a bottle installed so now we use that top and just fill the reservoir from those 6 liter bottles you can buy at any store here in brands like Singha, Tesco, Nestle, or Minere. We use Minere even though it is a few baht more because it is natural mineral water from a spring, not just filtered tap water. I do that because of studies I've read about that site magnesium deficiencies in many populations since people started drinking bottled water (tap water in most places provided the necessary amount of magnesium). Magnesium is essential for the heart to function properly. Minere (though sometimes hard to find in the 6L size) has that as well as other beneficial minerals.

Hope that helps!

Be careful with that bottled water in the big white cooler bottles. Make sure you find a company you can trust. We have a cooler too and used to have that type of water delivered in a pickup truck, but one day after changing to a new bottle the water had a definite smell and taste of gasoline. People can use those containers for anything and then just turn them back in for refill. Obviously, after our experience, they sometimes don't wash out the containers.

Also, a friend of mine in Bangkok said he saw a truck load of those containers being filled in an alleyway from an outdoor tap so you may just be buying tap water.

Ooops, it sounds not good... Thank you very much for your info! I will try to find 6-litres bottles and put them on my cooler, hope it will be much better, than drink water from dirty cooler bottles...

I normally preferred to buy bulk unless it was short term. It's been a while but I always got the large white jugs and usually got them from the local condo or village level minimart. At the time, early on one of minimart's was doing local construction site delivery, sort of as a lunch wagon.