Three Indian Tourists Robbed By Beach Road Transsexuals.

Pattaya_Fox

Three Indian Tourists robbed by Beach Road Transsexuals.

Over the weekend three Indian Tourists filed a complaint with Pattaya Police which stated that they had accompanied a transsexual to the Lovely Home Motel located in Naklua. The three men were approached by the transsexual on Pattaya Beach and agreed to accompany him to the Motel. The men disrobed and one of them noticed that a further transsexual was hidden underneath the bed and was rummaging through the trouser pockets of the cloths belonging to the Indian Men who had gone to take a shower. The three men went for help and the two transsexuals fled the scene. A total of 20,000 Baht in cash was stolen. The men filed a report with Pattaya Police Station who are now searching for the two suspects based on descriptions given to them by the victims.

Pattaya One News

6th October 2008

post-15964-1223295496_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1223295515_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1223295532_thumb.jpg

Few things seem odd as I think about it.

From what I've seen (and heard), this isn't how it normally works. Usually, 1 Indian will approach a girl (or what he thinks is a girl) and try to get her to go back to his hotel where his friends are hiding in wait.

The last time I saw something similar, 1 guy was trying to negotiate with a "girl"on Beach Road, until she saw his 4 friends across the street, trying to hide but still wanting to see what they were in for.

Soon as she realized what was up, he was basically told to p*ss off (his friends looked quite disappointed, but I'm sure they probably didn't have to wait long for another attempt).

Something else odd. It seems from the story that two of them were in the shower (...the Indian Men who had gone to take a shower.) leaving the 3rd to notice that their pants were being rifled, and all 3 went for help ? Just popped right out of the shower and dashed off to the police ?

They appear to be fully dressed in the pics. So, upon finding out that their pants were being rifled, the three of them got dressed, then left and went to the police ?

Sounds a little shaky to me.

No shame huh?

Is it usual for Indian men to go three at a time with a trans?

Seems to me it would be too embarassing a situation, you'd give up the twenty-thousand baht NOT to have your picture splashed in the news...........

Edited by huggybear

The plot thickens. . .

Few things seem odd as I think about it.

From what I've seen (and heard), this isn't how it normally works. Usually, 1 Indian will approach a girl (or what he thinks is a girl) and try to get her to go back to his hotel where his friends are hiding in wait.

The last time I saw something similar, 1 guy was trying to negotiate with a "girl"on Beach Road, until she saw his 4 friends across the street, trying to hide but still wanting to see what they were in for.

Soon as she realized what was up, he was basically told to p*ss off (his friends looked quite disappointed, but I'm sure they probably didn't have to wait long for another attempt).

Something else odd. It seems from the story that two of them were in the shower (...the Indian Men who had gone to take a shower.) leaving the 3rd to notice that their pants were being rifled, and all 3 went for help ? Just popped right out of the shower and dashed off to the police ?

They appear to be fully dressed in the pics. So, upon finding out that their pants were being rifled, the three of them got dressed, then left and went to the police ?

Sounds a little shaky to me.

Seems to me it would be too embarassing a situation, you'd give up the twenty-thousand baht NOT to have your picture splashed in the news...........

Exactly. If I was stupid enough to get rolled like that, I sure as hel_l would keep mum about it :o:D:D

The beds in The Lovley Home Hotel do not have room under the bed to hide a person. :D They are a mattress on a tiled pedestal, lots of mirrors in the room means you don't need to look around to check the security. :D (Also no asking for ID when you book in. :o )

The beds in The Lovley Home Hotel do not have room under the bed to hide a person. :D They are a mattress on a tiled pedestal, lots of mirrors in the room means you don't need to look around to check the security. :D (Also no asking for ID when you book in. :o )

Speaking from experience are we Sir ? :D

The beds in The Lovley Home Hotel do not have room under the bed to hide a person. :D They are a mattress on a tiled pedestal, lots of mirrors in the room means you don't need to look around to check the security. :( (Also no asking for ID when you book in. :o )

:D:D

The beds in The Lovley Home Hotel do not have room under the bed to hide a person. :( They are a mattress on a tiled pedestal, lots of mirrors in the room means you don't need to look around to check the security. :P (Also no asking for ID when you book in. :o )

:D:D

:D

Surely that can not be ! I would have presumed the gentleman (?) in question received that information from other, less savoury denizens of the fair city !

(ps: C_p, can I borrow your key to room 8 again) :D

they should stick to selling suits

What a sharp, witty & really funny reply from lazeeboy as usual... :o

& for what it's worth, me & my Friends have never been 3 at a time with a Trans, nor a Lady for that matter thank you very much.. :D