England V Kazakhstan

vicksajnani

You can't blame True. They don't have the rights to England home games. The FA (in their wisdom) sold the rights separately and another broadcaster has the rights to England home games. True also don't have the rights to the Community Shield, FA Cup or Carling Cup. True spent a fortune buying the rights to the Premiership and personally I think they do a fine job. Sure, I'd like an English language build-up and analysis but, hey, this is Thailand. At least we still have ESPN's footie analysis shows.

It's on Star Sports on TVU; the resolution is pretty crap, but it's still watchable.

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/tvguide/tvGui...&tzoffset=7

I did just that & it wasn't too bad at all - first time I've managed to watch something on a stream. (Has other interesting channels - SkyNews, Fox...)[Can we restart a fox bashing thread soon?]

Many thanks Dave.

You can't blame True. They don't have the rights to England home games. The FA (in their wisdom) sold the rights separately and another broadcaster has the rights to England home games. True also don't have the rights to the Community Shield, FA Cup or Carling Cup. True spent a fortune buying the rights to the Premiership and personally I think they do a fine job. Sure, I'd like an English language build-up and analysis but, hey, this is Thailand. At least we still have ESPN's footie analysis shows.

Firstly, 2 of my Pals said they watched the Game on Cable, i'm not sure what side it was on though, they said it was a Thai Channel but i flicked through my UBC well after KO & it wasn't on for sure so don't know what " Thai " Channel they watched it on..

Secondly with reagdrs to the quoted post, does that mean that we won't have the FA Cup this year also ??

I can't imagine we will have if TRUE haven't got it, what a <deleted> if that's the case... :o

As the "package" which contains the England Away matches does not appear to include the FA Cup it seems extremely unlikely that True will be covering it, however, This Is Thailand and we have no way of knowing for sure until later.

In previous years Thai TV Channel 7 has shown FA Cup matches but if this year's competition is covered by a new contract then there is no way of knowing about this either.

I think it would be advertised on the True Visions web site if they had the rights to the FA Cup, the same as they advertised the Premier Leage last year, but no such ad has appeared.

Thinking back, i remember watching us get knocked out of the Cup by City last year in the Replay & that was the same deal & TRUE's frost year with the Prem so maybe it will b e the same this year.

Can't remember what side it was on though..

FA Cup was on ESPN or Star last season I believe. The "package" was bought by an outside company called M-League. It includes all matches home and away but evidently they only gave away matches to True Sports. For the others they are selling to others it seems. Who knows? It's chaotic and sucks that that company is <deleted> it up. I believe it's not even a Thai company that owns the rights. Perhaps they don't realize that they should sell the matches not to local cable companies but to to the biggest cable company so as many as possible can see. FA is stupid for selling it to them when they obviously can't do it so that as many as possible can see.