Smoking Bar In Suv

worzel

I this in domestic ? I'm often hanging around for an hour or so to kill but have never seen this place. Airside or land side ?

Thanks

Landside....

Big restaurant where you have to buy a voucher/plastic card, they have a big selection of Thai food, pizzas, cakes, bagettes etc., before you go straight to B6 gate just turn left and you can see their entrance.

Gerd

• 2 weeks later...

a bit off topic, but I met a guy last year who was studying to be an airline pilot. The fellow students, from Asia and Middle East, smoked so much tobacco during the classes, that the new guy was compelled to drop out of the program.

Dare I say, he was literally 'smoked out' - but it was not joking matter for him.

Edited by brahmburgers

I this in domestic ? I'm often hanging around for an hour or so to kill but have never seen this place. Airside or land side ?

Thanks

Landside....

Big restaurant where you have to buy a voucher/plastic card, they have a big selection of Thai food, pizzas, cakes, bagettes etc., before you go straight to B6 gate just turn left and you can see their entrance.

Gerd

Dam_n I have been in every nook and cranny of that airport and never found that area.....I guess I was too busy down inside the lower tunnels...

post-46350-1224895677_thumb.jpg

See my post on King Power. Membership free with at least one purchase (keep the reciept). Smoking room available inside. Also free internet, non-alcohol drinks, some snaks, papers, toilet. The KP lounge is usually very quiet and empty.

Perth airport is totally smoke free after passport control, I have to remind myself that when I am grumbling about no smoking rooms in the Business lounge and finding myself trudging down to the smoking room downstairs.