Samak

Sparkles

One day a rooster the next day a feather duster but I have to admit I miss him and his headline grabbing outbursts and I bet the media do too.

Once a constant source of a good headline he has literally vanished. Any sightings out there ?

One day a rooster the next day a feather duster but I have to admit I miss him and his headline grabbing outbursts and I bet the media do too.

Once a constant source of a good headline he has literally vanished. Any sightings out there ?

I heard something last week about of food poisoning and he was at Bumrungrad hospital. I wondered if he got food poisoning from his own cooking.

I read an article BP, that he was in Hospital, Liver Cancer, but doctor wouldn't not confirm or tell anything without consent of patient. It also state he maybe going abroad for treatment. Know he is facing some jail time if his appeal fail. Maybe he is just getting some rest, whatever the case I wish him good Health and a good life. Hope he is smart enough to stay on the sidelines away from this game with the PAD> :o:D

Probably in one of the so called "inactive posts", on full paid salary of course.

I read an article BP, that he was in Hospital, Liver Cancer, but doctor wouldn't not confirm or tell anything without consent of patient. It also state he maybe going abroad for treatment. Know he is facing some jail time if his appeal fail. Maybe he is just getting some rest, whatever the case I wish him good Health and a good life. Hope he is smart enough to stay on the sidelines away from this game with the PAD> :o:D

Going abroad seems the way to go with Thai politicians facing jail time , doctors cannot say much until after they come up with the convincing tests and paper work to prove he is definately lie-ing , sorry , die-ing . What goes around comes around .