Tourist Visa After Using 3*30 Day Stamps?

Hi. Now that my first 30 day stamp is about to run out, i will need a new Visa. I was thinking about doing a new border run to get a new 30 day stamp, but since i am planning to stay here for some while, i was wondering if those 30 day stamps will prevent me from getting a Tourist Visa after i have done it say all 3 times. Some people say that you one can still get a Tourist Visa after using these 30 day stamps 3 times, but i have also read that it could be a problem applying for a Tourist Visa if one have used all 3 of them. Can anyone tell me the exact rules for this? And btw, what is the cheapest option these days if u want to go outside the country to get a new tourist visa? Prefferably by plane, i'm not a huge fan of looong bus trips :o

No problem getting tourist visa.

2 Photos, copy of passport photo page and 1000 baht per entry.

Vientiane is giving 2 entry tourist visas

You can fly to Udon and take bus from there to Nong Kai.

If you get Lao visa before hand you can get bus to Vientiane.

Link to topic: http: //www.thaivisa.com/forum/Vientiane-Laos-Thai-Visa-t158561.html

Edited by ubonjoe

As ubonjoe said,no prblem getting a (tourist) visa.

The 90 day in a 6 month period rule only applies to visa exempt entries, the 30 day stamps you get when you arrive without a visa. The rule doesn't apply to or in combination with a visa.