Good Bangkok Visa Run Operator

Claudio is great I have been using him for almost two years for various visa services. His wife and neice are also very helpful professionals for sure. They will also be strait up with you about any issues they saved me a trip to Laos one time. The new hotel is big and empty but it beat the old place across the street from the HIV/Aids center. The drivers are also really good and the trip is always a pleasure I look forward to them because of all the cool people you meet<Not so much the occassional English asshat wannbe holigan>. The company is also exceptional at handing the "fixing" part at the border they got my stamp transfered to a new passport in under 30 minutes before the office even opened. Lao itself is very "meh" the nightlife is on par with Vietnam few hot spots open late but lots of Laotians few Farang.

Edited by BigRick

I find it hard to believe that anyone can say that Claudio's drivers are safe.....................I have never been so scared, 140km/h in the pouring rain, tailgating the vehicle in front !

we got back to Bkk, and despite telling the driver the easiest way to drop us off at our respective points he drove around like a headless chicken and added 2 hours to our trip, not really what you want at the end of a long journey.

I will never use them again because of their drivers, and to those who think they are safe, I would hate so see what you consider unsafe.

You must not have been on many visa runs with other companies I just did one out of Bang Pha never again complete idiot driver no concern for road safty. I think Claudio had one mishap last year and it had more to do with why they don't want intoxicated people on the vans anymore.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can say that Claudio's drivers are safe.....................I have never been so scared, 140km/h in the pouring rain, tailgating the vehicle in front !

we got back to Bkk, and despite telling the driver the easiest way to drop us off at our respective points he drove around like a headless chicken and added 2 hours to our trip, not really what you want at the end of a long journey.

I will never use them again because of their drivers, and to those who think they are safe, I would hate so see what you consider unsafe.

All people can do is report their experiences. I've been on one trip (to Lao) done by SWD Transport/Claudio, and the driver in our bus was excellent - and on that basis I would be happy to use them again. I've also done one trip with Jack Golf, and on the basis of that would not be prepared to use them again - precisely because I thought the driver was crazy.