Newest Sponser

Tatler

speaking of new sponsors.... why haven't I seen much talk about the one with yellow banner at top of this forum? :D

are you the sponsor mate? if so, please tell me a bit about your sauces and maybe I will try one.

You caught me! :D

You can find a write-up about our company on the home page (as well as more details on where to find them at the bottom of the page)...and a description of each flavour on our "available flavours" page... just click the banner. Thanks for your interest. :D

Better yet, why not start your own thread like the other two?

I guess I was worried about getting flamed for spamming :o

Chef, being a sponsor carries with it other benefits as james has pointed out , it is quite in order for you to have a thread in this forum , a Q & A thread where you can answer member questions and promote your product can be a good marketing tool .

Just remember when you post in open forum you sometimes have to put up with the bricks as well as the bouquets ( or the <deleted> as well as the cream cake as we Taswegians say ) :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am relatively new here... not so familiar with the Mods.

Any suggestion on who to approach?

Thanks so much for your help.

Part of your contract is to allow promoting your products (within reason) so you can start a new topic introducing yourself and your products. Your group label is now "Sponsors" so members will know your are legally promoting. :o

Far be it for me to cast the first brick :o , but in coming up with your Italian Grandma name, you have inadvertently opened yourself up to no doubt thousands of hits on your website www.nanaproducts.com for guys looking for information on Bangkok's entertainment scene. Now this will be great for boosting the number of page visits to your site, but I am not sure if the sauce you are selling has the 'right' make-up to satisfy those looking for some less pure and perhaps something a bit spicier.

Then again, for those people wishing to stroll down memory lapse lane after a few fun nights in Bangers, they can always take a few bottles home with them to enjoy while flipping through their mobile pics of their trip to soi 3/4 while singing 'where or where has my little mut gone, or where or where can she be..."

but good luck mate and as I said, I will give it a go next time I am shopping.

Edited by bkkjames

I am relatively new here... not so familiar with the Mods.

Any suggestion on who to approach?

Thanks so much for your help.

Part of your contract is to allow promoting your products (within reason) so you can start a new topic introducing yourself and your products. Your group label is now "Sponsors" so members will know your are legally promoting. :o

OK, will do.

Thank you kindly, ozzydom and Tywais :D

Far be it for me to cast the first brick :D , but in coming up with your Italian Grandma name, you have inadvertently opened yourself up to no doubt thousands of hits on your website www.nanaproducts.com for guys looking for information on Bangkok's entertainment scene. Now this will be great for boosting the number of page visits to your site, but I am not sure if the sauce you are selling has the 'right' make-up to satisfy those looking for some less pure and perhaps something a bit spicier.

Then again, for those people wishing to stroll down memory lapse lane after a few fun nights in Bangers, they can always take a few bottles home with them to enjoy while flipping through their mobile pics of their trip to soi 3/4 while singing 'where or where has my little mut gone, or where or where can she be..."

but good luck mate and as I said, I will give it a go next time I am shopping.

I don't want to steal The Big Lebowski's fire here...

so I'll discuss this in the thread that I will open up shortly :o

• 1 year later...

Just ordered from them, i will let you know what i thought

BTW: the website is not to bad, its readable except for a few missing images, I am a web designer and i reccommend to use test for the prices and pizza styles not pictures, jpeg and gif are known to not show sometimes even on a fast connection, but mine is slow so just saying

BIG PIZZA !! who are they?? where are they located?? just a few questions that hopefully someone will be able to answer..

BIG PIZZA

P.S - their website is terrible :o

Ya, seems a bit dodgy, no address or nothing, if I were to guess out loud I would say its probably an existing pizza maker / restaurant that is just re-packaging the same old thing.

must have caught them on a bad night. Was the worst I have ever had period. Greasy and terrible sauce.bah.gif