Newest Sponser

Tatler

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG PIZZA !! who are they?? where are they located?? just a few questions that hopefully someone will be able to answer..

BIG PIZZA

P.S - their website is terrible :o

Ya, seems a bit dodgy, no address or nothing, if I were to guess out loud I would say its probably an existing pizza maker / restaurant that is just re-packaging the same old thing.

Hi

Big Pizza has been in BKK since 2004.

We shut for a year due to the birth of our daughter (We are a small family business)

We are not "Dodgy", and I apologise if the website is simple. We make pizza well - not websites :o

We are delivery only (Based on Soi Charoensuk - Off either Rama 4 or Sukhumvir 22)

Hope this sheds us in a better light. If not, please try a pizza and I'm sure that will clear things up.

If I check this string in a month and you guys aren't happy with the products we produce, I'll either fix whats wrong thanks to your input................or shut the shop.

Cant say fairer than that can I? :D

Big Pizza

Hi Dan.

We can deliver to On Nut 44.

Thanks for the point about mentioning that on the website :D I'll get onto it.

We always used to be ristricted to mostly sukhumvit (Chidlom up to Ekkamai) with bits of Sathorn and Silom.

We went into partnership with ChefsXP for a while and covered the whole of BKK - and maybe we will be doing this again in the near future.

Bottom line is that we will always try to get pizzas to anybody who wants them but sometimes it may take a little longer and cost a little more then our standard 25baht delivery.

We have several customers who live quite far from the shop, but they are all happy to order a little earlier than they normally would and bear with us :o

So please try one of our pizza's, and post your results back to this page whether they be good or bad!

Thanks for taking the time to comment Dan, ALL feedback and sugggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

Lebowski.

Hi Dan.

We can deliver to On Nut 44.

Thanks for the point about mentioning that on the website :D I'll get onto it.

We always used to be ristricted to mostly sukhumvit (Chidlom up to Ekkamai) with bits of Sathorn and Silom.

We went into partnership with ChefsXP for a while and covered the whole of BKK - and maybe we will be doing this again in the near future.

Bottom line is that we will always try to get pizzas to anybody who wants them but sometimes it may take a little longer and cost a little more then our standard 25baht delivery.

We have several customers who live quite far from the shop, but they are all happy to order a little earlier than they normally would and bear with us :o

So please try one of our pizza's, and post your results back to this page whether they be good or bad!

Thanks for taking the time to comment Dan, ALL feedback and sugggestions are ALWAYS welcome.

Lebowski.

Thanks, will do - this week probably. Your menu seems to be reasonably priced, and so far the only pizza restaurants I've found that deliver to my area are the mainstream ones, i.e. Pizza Company and Pizza Hut, so I'd be glad to have some "real" pizza instead!

Also, while we're on the subject, what size (in inches) is a "medium" and what size is a "large"?

I've ordered from Big Pizza, www.pizzadeliverybangkok.com , 02 663 1330 , quite a few times as have many of my neighbors. By far the best pizza I've ever had here. Highly recommended. I'm partial to the Pizza Rosso (#14).

Menu

Hmm, "Lebowski"? How come no "White Russian" pizza in the "White section" (#19 - 24), dude? :o

Dan: Cheers mate, ask for me when you order and I'll give you an introductory freebie.

James: Nice try fella! :o

Alves: "Not bad....." while it's not the most enthusiastic of reviews (lol) thankyou for letting everyone know that your still alive and might, just might - order from us again :D

David: While I too am middle aged and balding, unlike our chirpy compadre from NY nana, I will never short change you or be rude in the slightest (Unless your VERY rude to me first :D

Yes we do have a Pepperoni pizza.

medium = extra 45 baht

Large = extra 55 baht

Obviously thats on top of a margerita (medium 230 - large 350)

If you want the pizza covered so you cant really see the cheese, you'll have to order double pepperoni.

I have to tell you folks. I emailed the owner to ask a question. Despite being closed on a Monday he promptly answered me back.

Very impressed by their professionalism.

Falang do have the inside track in one key metric. Customer service.

Thanks for being a sponsor.

Hi Dotcom.

Thanks for posting that.

I know we haven't re-invented the wheel and its only a pizza shop, but we ALWAYS try to do things correctly and give any customer the best service we can. We are human though, and with a delivery business there are always unknown variables jumping out of nowhere - sometimes we mess up - everybody does, but we just try to be the best pizza service we can be. Nothing more and nothing less.

Thanks again

Big Pizza

We make pizza well - not websites :o

post-28619-1224008365.jpg

You'// do OK in General I'd say :D

a little longer and cost a little more then our standard 25baht delivery.

Just a thought Leb, if you're marketing the biggest pizza's, wouldn't an additional marketing ploy be to add the 25b onto the cost and and have a by-line of free delivery. ( Standard delivery area ).

Good Luck

Moss

Hi Moss.

Thanks for your support and thanks for the quote of the day award :D

Your right about the delivery charge on the 20" pizza's - I'll take your advice on that,

.... or maybe we should just increase the delivery charge by the same percent as the pizza (Joking :o

Cheers Moss!

Big Pizza

Hi Moss.

We do do violent pizza yes. 3 different strengths "Little scuffle", "Punch up the bracket" and "Psychotic exotic"

:o

Hi Tatler.

Thanks for that. In regards to the 20', no photos! - we don't like giving away military pizza secrets, business is warfare.

Suffice to say, close your eyes and imagine a 16"pizza - Now grow that thought by a 4" diameter.................................................................... impressive eh? :D

Hi Moss.

We do do violent pizza yes. 3 different strengths "Little scuffle", "Punch up the bracket" and "Psychotic exotic"

:o

Hi Tatler.

Thanks for that. In regards to the 20', no photos! - we don't like giving away military pizza secrets, business is warfare.

Suffice to say, close your eyes and imagine a 16"pizza - Now grow that thought by a 4" diameter.................................................................... impressive eh? :D

Those are the kind of words i tell my mrs when we are in bed.