No Notification

THAIPHUKET

Have you tried to set your default reply settings to "immediate reply" rather than "delayed reply" in your personal settings?

The delayed reply appears not to be working any more unless you actually log out every time.

opalhort

Edited by opalhort

Have you tried to set your default reply settings to "immediate reply" rather than "delayed reply" in your personal settings?

The delayed reply appears not to be working any more unless you actually log out every time.

opalhort

I am having the same problem. I have tried selecting "immediate reply" and I also check my junk mail regularily. When replying on a thread I have also tried the similar option available a the time of clicking "submit". It also doesn't give me any notification. Can you please PM when you do reply to this as I won't get notified of your response of course. Thank you!

Strange, without changing a thing, I got now notification of THESE TWO replies ------ to this topic, the first time ever.

Will check my setting in any event, and report back. Thanks

That is weird! I just got a notification for the first time in weeks about your reply a moment ago??? I tried looking in my subscribed topics folder and the ones that i recently subscribed to are not even in there although this one probably is.