Best Sunday Brunch Or Lunch?

Stravaig

I was going to head for Benihana in RGP but then heard about Mantra. Any advice or recommendations please? We're not wanting a carvery or all we can eat for 99 baht.

We've been to Benihana a few times, it's very nice. I thought we might try Mantra but their website doesn't give much information about their Sunday brunch. What's their Sunday brunch like?

I was going to head for Benihana in RGP but then heard about Mantra. Any advice or recommendations please? We're not wanting a carvery or all we can eat for 99 baht.

We've been to Benihana a few times, it's very nice. I thought we might try Mantra but their website doesn't give much information about their Sunday brunch. What's their Sunday brunch like?

Really depends on what you want. If you want a glorified western buffet, than yes Mantra, Dusit, Amari are all excellent, but expensive.

If you would like a nice lunch buffet served from 12-4PM on Saturday and Sundays, the Beafeaters on Soi Diana just west of second road is excellent for 199 Baht. The buffet includes what I think is the best ribs in Pattaya with double baked potatos with melted cheese. Also a full mexican spread with tortia chips, sour cream cheese sause, tacos, make your own etc. Great value for 199 Baht.

Barry

Really depends on what you want. If you want a glorified western buffet, than yes Mantra, Dusit, Amari are all excellent, but expensive.

If you would like a nice lunch buffet served from 12-4PM on Saturday and Sundays, the Beafeaters on Soi Diana just west of second road is excellent for 199 Baht. The buffet includes what I think is the best ribs in Pattaya with double baked potatos with melted cheese. Also a full mexican spread with tortia chips, sour cream cheese sause, tacos, make your own etc. Great value for 199 Baht.

Barry

Based on this recommondation we stopped by Beefeaters this afternoon for the brunch - i thought a good value for the money - the ribs were basted in a tasty BBQ sauce and i was able to make a plate of Nachos with crispy tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa - the chili was also excellent - thanks

The new shenanigans at jomtien is very good, it is buffet but with a chef cutting a choice of 5 meats and many veg choices,. fresh prawns for a starter if required,.we have tried many and have found this one best, so far ! :o

I liked it the first time, the second(today) much less so. Not sure why that is but maybe it's the lack of consistancy thing so common

in Thailand. Other things: the turkey is overcooked and has no dark meat(the best part!). The roast beef

has no rare part..again the tastiest part. The pumpkin soup tasted more of milk than pumpkin.

I am putting my hope in Jameson's Irish pub with its far less hype - I have heard it's better.

At 1,000 Baht a pop it's expensive. You're much better ordering off the menu.

Best Sunday Lunch is Jameson's and great value at 350 Baht all you can eat.

We decided to try Mantra after all. Yes, it's expensive but we don't treat ourselves to something and try to save money at the same time. It was really superb - I'd go back in a shot. There was lots on offer, plenty of variety, and good quality food. The staff were friendly, helpful, and efficient. Mantra gets my thumbs up.

The new shenanigans at jomtien is very good, it is buffet but with a chef cutting a choice of 5 meats and many veg choices,. fresh prawns for a starter if required,.we have tried many and have found this one best, so far ! :D

just took my wife and son to shenanigans on 2nd rd , very disapointing and at 450baht expensive,70baht for a coke .sorry boys never again. :o

The new shenanigans at jomtien is very good, it is buffet but with a chef cutting a choice of 5 meats and many veg choices,. fresh prawns for a starter if required,.we have tried many and have found this one best, so far ! :D

just took my wife and son to shenanigans on 2nd rd , very disapointing and at 450baht expensive,70baht for a coke .sorry boys never again. :o

I tried it once for their "seafood in a basket" dinner special. Pretty crappy. I will never be back. I think the Avenue location is better.

Hi - thought I would throw in my tuppence.

I like Mantra - Benihana and Jamesons - but for proper pampering it has to be Casa Pascals - 899 - great buffet - everything from smoked salmon to tiramasu and you get a glass of bubbly thrown in as well.

You have to book as people tend to stay for the duration.

Cheers

Dawson

Barry

Based on this recommondation we stopped by Beefeaters this afternoon for the brunch - i thought a good value for the money - the ribs were basted in a tasty BBQ sauce and i was able to make a plate of Nachos with crispy tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and salsa - the chili was also excellent - thanks

I went by Beefeater's last night (Oct 22nd) to look at their menu, and they are charging 250 B for the week end brunch.