You're The One For Me Fatty

Have you ever fancied a return to big mams and intelligent conversation?*

Have you ever been pleasantly surprised with a recent encounter with a farang lady?

Have you ever gone back to seeing a farang lady only to find that you can't get an erection when it comes down to it?

That once happened to me in Bangkok and I'm not sure why it did, but the worst part was that it made her feel even more insecure - despite being a good looking Aussie gal.

Having analysed this, I have come to the conclusion that Thai girls and farang girls have the same insecurities but the difference is that Thai girls make no attempt to hide this and farang girls do try to hide it and pretend they are all confident which, when it comes down to the bedroom stuff, this facade falls away and you're suddenly not with the confident sexy Gwynneth Paltrow lookalike who bought you a Heiniken a couple of hours earlier.

I felt dreadful that all this girl (Debbie her name was, from Canberra) got in return was a lazy lob-on and a string of excuses and we were too embarrassed to keep in touch.

I was annoyed that she tried to hide too hard to be condident and sexy, it put me off, but we have to remember that all the things we DON'T like about farang girls are not their fault.

They are the fault of our rediculous western pop culture that has fed them the Spice Girls and Sex And The City and farang girls are only doing what everone in WestWorld has to do to survive... Fit in.

I now work with lots of farang girls and some of them drive fork lifts and most could probably drink me under the table and I suppose I would feel a little intimidated taking them to bed, why?

...Because I have a standard Thai skeleton, because I am sixty something kilos and because I want a body the same size as mine to cuddle. (I don't speak for all men here by the way)

Western birds are not all intimidating, and they need love too - though with respect they are a bit daft if they have flown all the way here to find it with a western man.

I have met some nice farang girls in Thailand, of course, only as mates, any suggestion of anything further would instantly soil the aquaintance beyond repair -which doesn't tend to happen with Thai girls, "I have boyfriend but no problem, we can still look movie") -Which is unfortunate for the FG but again, it's fear of embarrassment among other western, especially English, traits that have screwed us all up and it often seems that it's only the ones who get this far away that are able to look back at what they have left behind and see what a horrible mess it all is - and it's only being fuled by more pop, fashion and trend.

Unless you're very confident, good looking and well built then it's not easy to be a man back home any more, and our chances of bedding a beautiful and slim farang girl are far from beautiful but very slim indeed for the avarage not-handsome-but-not-ugly billygoat like myself, let alone those who consider themselves to be fat ugly bastards, probably because that's what they were branded at school or in the office or by many a tart in a local disco back home.

There's been many a post in the past 'dissing' farang girls, which is to be expected - many of you have been through a divorce and probably all of us have been rejected by farang girls so HOW DARE THEY STILL TURN THEIR NOSES UP OVER HERE?!! ...Often tends to be our attitude - but what we're not seeing is that THAT is their self defence, they don't want to put themselves in a position where they could be rejected or look stupid, the same as we don't - and why should we bother out here anyway? They know that.

Next time you're in a shopping mall or on the skytrain, give the farang lady a smile of recignition and bring them barriers down, she may turn out to be a good friend and if you happen to be on the MRTA subway then 'going to Bang Sue' may turn out to have a whole different meaning.

I'm now running late for work.

*Two things that it is possible to get with a TG if you're lucky.

Scampy;

There was an interesting thread I started a while ago.

If you can tolerate mysoginists like me, it may be fun to read.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5454&hl=

was a lazy lob-on and a string of excuses

That is why you can have a bottle of really cheap Wisky in the house. Then you have that problem you have an excuse in a bottle " I am sorry darling - I forgot I shouldn't drink this when I have a friend over..... The formaldahyde does this to me"

Then she may also think that person is sincere and not normally "on the prowl"

Have you ever fancied a return to big mams and intelligent conversation?*

*Two things that it is possible to get with a TG if you're lucky.

If you think it's "lucky" to find intelligent conversation with Thai pooying, you've been hanging out with the wrong chicks.

It all depends on what social strata you're cruising... :o

Forget about the big mams too. If I wanted to be smothered by a cow, I'd go visit Random Chances! :D

After witnessing the farang girls in the dubliner the other week (non thai visa members i might add) I think I'll pass thanks and stick to the little brown ladies. (lady)

I'm not sure, Dave. They were actually quite nice.

At closing time... :D:D

Think thats called "grab a grannie"..............jeez i've played that game a few times in the past. :o

After witnessing the farang girls in the dubliner the other week (non thai visa members i might add) I think I'll pass thanks and stick to the little brown ladies. (lady)

Think thats called "grab a grannie"..............jeez i've played that game a few times in the past. :o

Quick get a bird the bars shut soon! :D

A bit like walking st after 2am when all the birds roam the streets.

They were no grannies.

But it sure was a game.

And the farang girls play it as well as the Thai girls, if not better, sometimes... :D:D

My best friend in Thailand is a farang girl. She's a great girl, very beautiful and sharp as he11. I would have no problems dating a girl like that. Brown, white, green...as long as they are compatable with me, the skin colour, or cultural background doesn't matter to me.

Those were not the worst in there, Dave. Me thinks you missed the worst two. Now my dear girlfriends would probably know who I'm talking about. :D:o

I can't say anything about Western girls regarding relationships. I only know that I've met quite a few fantastic foreign ladies and I consider myself lucky to have met them.

Those were not the worst in there, Dave. Me thinks you missed the worst two. Now my dear girlfriends would probably know who I'm talking about. :D:o

I can't say anything about Western girls regarding relationships. I only know that I've met quite a few fantastic foreign ladies and I consider myself lucky to have met them.

The voice of reason, Elsie.

As always... :D

Ravisher - I don't think it matters what nationality your current wife is. You've obviously tried 'em all! It is the fact that you have finally met someone you are compatible with that is the real point.

Irrespective of nationality, if you go for someone you are compatible with rather than searching for someone of a particular nationality and THEN seeking the compatibility factor you need, you're gonna be a lot better off.

Far too many people generalise in this forum: All Thai girls are beautiful. All farang girls are fat. All Thai girls are sweet. All farang girls are bitter and twisted.

Wrong, guys. Sooooo wrong. (on both sides)

Far too many people generalise in this forum:  All Thai girls are beautiful.  All farang girls are fat.  All Thai girls are sweet.  All farang girls are bitter and twisted. 

Wrong, guys.  Sooooo wrong.  (on both sides)

So true.

I am married five times, three English, one Greek and a Thai lady. I have lived with a German girl, a few Aussies, American, Turkish, a few more English, and two other Greeks, one from New Zealand while I was in Oz. and one from Zimbabwe... maybe I missed one or two... The point is, after marrying a Thai woman, she is 37, I would not want to go back to 'any' ferang wife, or live-in. My wife is lovely, well educated, clever, funny and feminine. I will agree with the communication side of a relationship, but we manage very well. Even with better communications with previous wives they ended in divorces... If I feel the want/need for some good conversation/communication I can chat to the smart girls we have at work. Or, come to Thaivista  :o

How many times were you married again Rav???????

It still stands that the only two ladies I have ever considered marrying are both English (Well, one of them was born in Dubai but she's from Manchester).

This thread is not a generalisation - it's an appreciation and understanding.

However, after typing the initial post yesterday afternoon somewhere near Phrom Phong, I encountered a tall farang lady trying to communicate withn a motobike taxi driver and showing him a map.

"Where do you want to go?" I enquired in my most helpful voice.

She didn't even acknowledge my existence, yet she heard me alright but considered herself too important to even have me in her field of vision.

I wanted to tell her she was letting her side down very badly but I didn't... I also wanted to stick a custard pie in her face but I didn't do that either.

If it wasn't for girls like my mate Fiona out here, Wendy who I work and chat with, and fellow TV members Sego and Gisele who I had the pleasure of meeting recently, then I would not be sticking up for the lady expat.

I agree totally that it does not matter what nationality the woman is, it should be the personal or individual traits that makes the woman who she is.

As for Donna's remarks, I do agree with her............men who have had horrible incidences with farang women would hate them and think that the Asian women "could" be better...........and vice versa. It is not always so in every case.

Women should be viewed (not judged!) on their own personalities......not how they look or whether they are farang or Asian. Begone with the saying fat farang woman and small Thai women (some Thais are fat too!)

I personally find most Thai women very insecure (before anybody gets all huffy about this, I am generalising from observation). If they see their man talking to a pretty Thai woman, they tend to "interrupt" :D Then again, hey.............This is Thailand......... :o

I agree totally that it does not matter what nationality the woman is, it should be the personal or individual traits that makes the woman who she is.

I agree, wherever the woman is from or what colour she is isn't important.

What is important (to me anyway) is intelligence, confidence and womanliness...

By that I mean curvyness...

:o

Okay then... Spherical boobies, after all - they are two of the main things that makes a woman a waman and therefore attractive to the male.

Nature and all that, savvy?

Just for the record, Scampy, if it were me you were trying to help I would have been very nice to you! 

Ravisher - I wasn't saying that YOU were generalising.  Many others on this forum do, though.

I hate to generalise, but from my experience, most girls called Donna are really sexy, smart and witty so I would have beeen equally nice back. :o

Just for the record, Scampy, if it were me you were trying to help I would have been very nice to you! 

Ravisher - I wasn't saying that YOU were generalising.  Many others on this forum do, though.

I hate to generalise, but from my experience, most girls called Donna are really sexy, smart and witty so I would have beeen equally nice back. :D

Ohhh... you smoove talking bastard you. :o

DonerB.jpg