Am I The Only One Bothered By This?

vagabond48

I get annoyed when people looking for information or advice either about a service or purchase etc. in the specific local where they live but don't bother taking the time to write the city or area in the title. You only find out where, when you open up the thread.

There are so many threads to go through sometimes (I just came back from 3 week trip to Laos and wanted my TV fix) so it would save me time if people would kindly include their Bangkok, Chiang Mai or somewhere Thailand, in their title or description.

Anyway that's my rant for today.

Vagabond

I get annoyed when people looking for information or advice either about a service or purchase etc. in the specific local where they live but don't bother taking the time to write the city or area in the title. You only find out where, when you open up the thread.

There are so many threads to go through sometimes (I just came back from 3 week trip to Laos and wanted my TV fix) so it would save me time if people would kindly include their Bangkok, Chiang Mai or somewhere Thailand, in their title or description.

Vagabond

Would you be so kind in leaving your location so I know where not to lose my mind

Vagabond

Would you be so kind in leaving your location so I know where not to lose my mind

It's 5 lines under my name and

you need one to lose one. :o

Vagabond

you need one to lose one. :o

That’s fine by me, may I recommend a life for you?? :D

Im bothered i just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this crap. :o

If you regarded the time constraints of your life as so vital you wouldn't be posting here anyway. In fact your post offers nothing of any value to your fellow human beings bar an insight into your sad propensity to being a chronic complainer. Go out and buy a Gameboy and spare the rest of us from your self-imagined wit.

Vagabond

you need one to lose one. :D

That's fine by me, may I recommend a life for you?? :D

Now, now, he got you, roll over and take it like a man. :o

Is thast the fifth line under you name or five lines and then your location, i.e.the sixth? And do we count five lines after your name or do we start counting with your name (i.e. your name then 1,2,3 etc. or yourname = 1 then 2,3,4??)?? And are we counting blank lines as lines? And does the avatar space count as one line? It looks like three or four to me. If you had an avatar would it be counted as a sinlge line? I suppose the space for an avatar should then logically be counted as a single line, or maybe because it has no text it does not count as a line. And the seniority bar-graph thingy - is that a line or a non-text and therefore non-counting line....?

Now I'm confused and don't know where you're from! :D

Talk about bothersome! :o

similar to this thread? bothered by what mentioned in the title?

I got your attention but not the response I would've liked and I love you toooo. :D

Exactly.

You open a thread about exactly what. And you don't specify whether it's Chiangmai, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket or "tii nai gor dai" :o

And furthermore, WHY OH WHY 0H WHY don't they make 2 baht coins substantially bigger than 1 baht coins? I mean it's just so incredibly annoying when I get a 2 baht coin confused with a 1 baht coin! I mean really, just now at MBK I had to 'spend a penny' and imagine my surprise and embarrassment when - BLAH BLAH BLAH continues for another 17 pages...

Yours

Extremely Inconvenienced of Asoke

Im bothered i just wasted 1 minute of my life reading this crap. :D

You're a newbie so you don't count. :o:D

Newbie to what?

Life? I dont think so i have spent just over 30 years on this planet?

Thailand? You can live in thailand without being a member of this website you know. Your not one of those small minded people are u?

ThaiVisa? People do get banned you know?

Anyway i have so much respect for you as the amount of posts you have made make you a much more intelligent and better being than myself.

Edited by SoiSource

If you regarded the time constraints of your life as so vital you wouldn't be posting here anyway. In fact your post offers nothing of any value to your fellow human beings bar an insight into your sad propensity to being a chronic complainer. Go out and buy a Gameboy and spare the rest of us from your self-imagined wit.

Oh dear oh dear. I wish i had to your wit. :o

You're a newbie so you don't count. :o:(

Newbie to what?

Thailand? You can live in thailand without being a member of this website you know. Your not one of those small minded people are u?

Anyway i have so much respect for you as the amount of posts you have made make you a much more intelligent and better being than myself.

Maybe another 30 years will help you lighten up.

I guess my humor and smileys were just too subtle for you. How about these? :D:D:D

Edited by vagabond48

You're a newbie so you don't count. :o:D

Newbie to what?

Are you suggesting that you are a banned member that has returned? ... hmmmmmm