Were In Pattaya Can I Buy Wood (timber)

artan

I have just by one Condo, and I like to build my one Bed, I have looking around without success

If somebody know, I Am Grateful Nilsa

You could try the place called "Wood 'R' Us" on Soi Watboon in Jomtien. Heading towards the Sukhumvit Road, you'll find the place on the left hand side of the road, half way between the beach and the Sukhumvit.

Or, you could try the furniture makers on Thepprasit Road. Again, heading towards the Sukhumvit Road from Thappraya Road, the wood store is on the right hand side of the road about 400 or so metres from the Thepprasit/Thappraya junction. I've bought wood there before. They will plane it/rebate it if necessary.

Depends where you are.

There are the ####home shops that have wood and flat pack furniture. Index (amongst others) does a complete range of flat pack, will even send someone out to put it together if you want.

There are a number of wood merchants if you look around, Pattaya Klang LH side as you look at Sukumvit about 300m before Suk, there is another one or 2 on Pattaya Nua. If you travel a little out of town there are all sorts of places. It all depends on the quality and type of wood you need, out in the wilds of Pong you can get green eucalyptus to dressed hardwood.