Cost Of Sex

kreon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be sex with a prostitute bar girl or sex with a normal girl? I would not encourage farangs to have sex with bar bar girls as HIV is a chronic probelm in Thailand.

Not sure if you're asking me or the OP, but my gfs worked in shops, factories, supermarkets etc. Present gf is a cashier at a local superstore.

Doesn't make any difference anyway if they were BGs or non-BG's, HIV doesn't discriminate between the two. :o

"The Cost Of Sex...?"

Option 1:

Sex with a European sort would cost a lifetime of nagging, of watching her get fatter every year and never knowing if she's "up for it!"

Option 2:

Sex with an Asian girl/woman will cost a lifetime of being pampered, respected as a man & breadwinner and generally being well cared for!

Option 3:

Sex with a beautiful, if somewhat slutty looking bar bird (yummy!) would cost you about a tenner!

Take your pick..... :o

Using my present gf as an example I'm not paying so much as one baht.

If I used past gf's it would still work out considerably cheaper than 'paying for it'.

Never bought her a dinner or a gift never paid for a movie, the only difference is direct or indirect.

If the answer is no maybe a name change to cheap charlie is in order.

I never pay for sex either I just pay to make them leave in the morning.

Would that be sex with a prostitute bar girl or sex with a normal girl? I would not encourage farangs to have sex with bar bar girls as HIV is a chronic probelm in Thailand.

Yawn, here we go again what a stupid comment.

"prostitute bar girl or sex with a normal girl?"

Define normal girl.

typical brainless answer

ever heard of sarcasim :o

Define normal girl.

The one who has no sex with Joe Strummer... :o

If time = money; then, yes, LTRs, marriages and gfs are more expensive.

If you have to put up with any mental or emotional anguish, that's unnecessary taxing!!

That's how I see it. Exchanging a few pieces of paper for some nice quality time is so much better than being "stuck" with any excess baggage.

I liked that website www.nomarriage.com. So much truth in some of those rants.

Well I know they never lie and most tell me "love you long time" as they leave.  The only people in my books who get free sex are the females of this world.

I'm adding up all the groceries she has bought, along with petrol, gifts, houshold things, etc.

I'm trying to figure out how much it's cost my wife to have sex with me all these years. :o

Not all of us have a woman that costs money, or torment. I guess I'm just lucky. :D

cv

There is no Hiv/Aids in Thailand.

typical brainless answer

It's a joke, mate :o

typical brainless answer

But the serious remark of a high ranking policeman who said "There are no brothels or prostitutes in Thailand" is still much funnier. :D:D:D

typical brainless answer

But the serious remark of a high ranking policeman who said "There are no brothels or prostitutes in Thailand" is still much funnier. :D:D:D

laughing.gif

Using my present gf as an example I'm not paying so much as one baht.

If I used past gf's it would still work out considerably cheaper than 'paying for it'.

Never bought her a dinner or a gift never paid for a movie, the only difference is direct or indirect.

If the answer is no maybe a name change to cheap charlie is in order.

Yea, I buy her meals when I go on a trip somewhere. If I don't take her with me and ride with a group of Harley riders instead, I'd buy more beer and stay in a fancier and more expensive hotel. So in a way, she saves me money. :D

I've got money and I'm not a cheap charlie either. When I've given girls money in the past or bought them things, they start expecting it all the time. Try finishing with a girl that you've been buying presents for or been giving money to, and you'll see just how difficult it is to part with them. It won't be you that they'll be missing, it'll be your wealth.

As the great philosopher Homer said "Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free". :D

Oh! BTW, that's Homer Simpson, not the old Greek dude. :o

Define normal girl.

The one who has no sex with Joe Strummer... :o

It is a well know fact that farangs who can't keep their zippers closed are a major cause of the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand during the last 10 years or more.

Don't believe me, believe the facts.

one-in-100 Thais in this country of 65 million people is infected with HIV, and AIDS has become the leading cause of death
Over 3.5% of military recruits aged 21 were reported to be HIV-infected in many parts of the country
Infection rates among injecting drug users remain high at 20%-45% nationwide.
infection rates among sex workers have increased. In 2004, 48% of sex workers HIV-positive

It is a well know fact that farangs who can't keep their zippers closed are a major cause of the HIV/Aids epidemic that has been sweeping Thailand during the last 10 years or more.

Don't believe me, believe the facts.

one-in-100 Thais in this country of 65 million people is infected with HIV, and AIDS has become the leading cause of death
Over 3.5% of military recruits aged 21 were reported to be HIV-infected in many parts of the country
Infection rates among injecting drug users remain high at 20%-45% nationwide.
infection rates among sex workers have increased. In 2004, 48% of sex workers HIV-positive

Your facts are all screwed up. There is nothing in your post to support your claim of farangs are a major cause of infection. It's commonly accepted that prostitutes serving farang customers represent between 5 and 10% of Thailands working girls.

Well under your figure of 48% infected.

Condom use is also highest in the farang clientele sector.

Are you a knob-end by any chance? :o