Time Division Across Forums

grandpops

I have been introduced to the art of posting by a member of my staff. I am no newby though and have spent many years on the language forum wondering why it so under used.

My view. If we spent more time learning and reading the wonderful Thai Language thread, we would have fewer problems with visas, Wives, work permits, neighbours, staff and Officialdom!

We would also learn the great patience and tolerance that this country is renowned for. Patience and tolerance that appear to be in decline, not only in current political leaders but also amongst ourselves.

Grand sounding blogging names are just that. Grand sounding, - I've just seen one called webninja, and contrary to what he/she thinks, the image is of a spotty nerd in a dingy room with no friends.

Bloggers. Get out more and discover what this great country and people have to offer. None of you have made the slightes difference to what people think, you just made the debates on here more and more purile.

Joined today, but not a n00b?

Complain about things being "purile" (sic) but just above that resort to calling someone "a spotty nerd in a dingy(sic) room with no friends" ((granted he might be just that ... but really ....))

I do agree that people could benefit from learning the language but most people will do much better taking a class :o