Troll?!?!

Dave5stars

Too weird. Fits my mood perfectly today.

Yes, you are a 5 star troll. What's 555 mean, anyway?

Can I add you to my friend's list?

Qualify you so, backward this read to enough dumb you're.

Edited by Shotime

Thai person called Dave?

Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or any attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

Quoted is the forum rules description.

Too weird. Fits my mood perfectly today.

Yes, you are a 5 star troll. What's 555 mean, anyway?

Can I add you to my friend's list?

Qualify you so, backward this read to enough dumb you're.

Please do add me to your friend's list!!

5=ha ห้า 

Hi, I'm Thai and quite new here. Just wondering what you guys mean when calling someone a "Troll"?? Would me asking dis question make me a troll too?? 555+

Why do you want to join thai visa

Do you know what the forum is for?

I'm in the real estate buisness, so some of the thead & topics here could really help me in the business!!

Edited by endure
URL removed. Please re-read the fourm rules before posting any more

Thai person called Dave?
Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or any attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants. The word, or its derivative, "trolling", is used to describe such messages or the act of posting them.

Quoted is the forum rules description.

Actually, my Thai name's Chatpan, Dave's mah neekname!!!

Hi, I'm Thai and quite new here. Just wondering what you guys mean when calling someone a "Troll"?? Would me asking dis question make me a troll too?? 555+

I'm in the real estate buisness, so some of the thead & topics here could really help me in the business!! My website's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you had better go and read the forum rules, thoroughly!

I'm in the real estate buisness, so some of the thead & topics here could really help me in the business!!

What's not to like about Dave5stars? :o

I'm in the real estate buisness, so some of the thead & topics here could really help me in the business!! My website's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'mm Sorreh!!! tried to read it but fell asleep after USE OF OUR FORUM line!!!!!!!!! will try again next day!!!

I'mm Sorreh!!! tried to read it but fell asleep after USE OF OUR FORUM line!!!!!!!!! will try again next day!!!

Just advertise on here davie boy and you can troll all you want...apparently.

The OP asked a perfectly legit question. Everything you know you must first have learned at some point. The first time I participated in a Thailand focused forum, I didn't know the heck what they meant talking about LOS (land of smiles, Dave).

I remember a thread in which a Scandinavian poster became genuinely confused when somebody called him a troll, he also asked: "What is a troll?"

Edited by keestha

It's stirring up the shit. Pathological attention seeking on web forums.

For some reason, which I fail to understand, some have accused some of my polls to be trollish.

Now what was trollish about :D the poll which asked

Is public nose picking Thailand's greatest cultural achievement?

:o:D

Edited by Jingthing