The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

A stroke of brilliance or just a crazy idea, you be the judge.

But I got to thinking that we should have a thread dedicated to off-topic posts. The Mods can simply move all those that qualify for this distinction into here where we can add our two satang.

No more wondering where all those witty, if a bit astray posts went to. There in here and in good company.

Think about it. It impossible to make off-topic remarks in here because of the topic itself.

In case this doesn't qualify for a General Topic banner, perhaps we can get it pinned to the front page of TV for easy searching?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our office manager in Bangalore, when informed of the lack of bog paper in the mens loo today (wednesday), says he'll get some installed by monday :o

Edited by Crossy

ได้แค่เป็นห่วง และมองเธออยู่

เขาไม่ใยดีก็รู้ ได้แต่ช้ำแทนเธอ

จะพูดจะปลอบ ไร้ค่าเสมอ

ถึงพูดว่าฉันแคร์เธอ คงไม่ช่วยอะไร

A 41 yr old bald guy was trying to hit on me, in another thread!!!!

Ewww……. YUCK!!!!! :o

I am far (kinda) from bald. As for hitting on you, to which thread to do refer? I didn't see a topic on this so my post, if actually made, would qualify for Off Topic status and should immediately be moved to here.

But back off-topic, I heard that the Thais and Cambodians are shooting at each other...is this real temple war or just a George Bush styled diversion to unite? More at 6pm. Stay tuned.

A 41 yr old bald guy was trying to hit on me, in another thread!!!!

Ewww……. YUCK!!!!! :o

I am far (kinda) from bald. As for hitting on you, to which thread to do refer? I didn't see a topic on this so my post, if actually made, would qualify for Off Topic status and should immediately be moved to here.

Was I talking about U !!!!!?????? huh :D