Unofficial Thai Visa Pissup - 24 Oct 2008 (fri)

britmaveric

Errm.. thanks, I guess. :D

I give them no descriptions. They have my name and my mobile number. The Marketing girl will ring me again just before 7PM. The staff will have "ThaiVisa" memorised by the time we get there. So, just say the word. Don't try looking for funny looking farangs. You might end up with a wrong crowd. :o

Trust that is fine by everyone.

Good job Elsie and well done BM for coming up with the time and the venue with no silly polls. Leadership qualities, good to see.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errm.. thanks, I guess. :D

I give them no descriptions. They have my name and my mobile number. The Marketing girl will ring me again just before 7PM. The staff will have "ThaiVisa" memorised by the time we get there. So, just say the word. Don't try looking for funny looking farangs. You might end up with a wrong crowd. :o

Trust that is fine by everyone.

Good job Elsie and well done BM for coming up with the time and the venue with no silly polls. Leadership qualities, good to see.

You sure have the Midas Touch, I will give you that. However, not convinced that your sweet words will get you a free round from Brit Mav? :D

Following my rounds of Washing Sq I Checked it out last night and they confirm that they have a micro wave oven for the pizzas.

Only condition on entrance is that you must wear clothes....????incid the beer was ...warm..had to ask for some ice cubes....weird ..innit

Only 120 baht for a singha in happy hour? Reduced from 180 baht normal price?

I can see a few of the teachers are going to be excluded from this party.

That is the point, isn't it.

Denny corner bar just opposite is mai peng......as is jucy lucys...but........should be err cool... :o

Only 120 baht for a singha in happy hour? Reduced from 180 baht normal price?

I can see a few of the teachers are going to be excluded from this party.

WOW .. and it excludes all of the punters that are not in Thailand or BKK :o

The missus and I took off early to get an early night It was good to meet Britmaveric, Elsie, Soundman, Bkkjames, rinrada, alex, Yasx, Thithi, firefan, Bigtoe3, and Barry as well as a few boyfriends/girlfriends. It is a good venue for music, not so good for conversation or the health of the wallet. I hope to attend many more in the future.

Dave

Notable absentees: Girlx, RJT...I was looking forward to meeting you both but Yasx had nice things to say about you.

Edited by midasthailand

Notable absentees: Girlx, RJT..

we were both there :o

nice to meet a few of you- most notably SBK, soundman, firefan, britmaveric, elsie, alexlah, seobangkok, mr. tingtong... and a few others... it was hard to talk in there because so loud! and also we weren't sure who was thai visa and who wasn't.... but a good venue and a nice time, thanks. :D

oh i forgot bkkjames who was so shy in real life!!!!

Edited by girlx

ahahah nice meet up really!!

:o

scoobieboobie dnt know how to write tho - U GOT THE OSCAR!!! lol

and i forgot the dress and my own number.. so i couldn't get onto the catwalk :D thanks scoobie u gave me the no30! muahhhhhhh LOL!!!

elsie - hope u took care of scoobie :D or u maybe taken care of ??

-------

and it was really nice to meet the othesr too :D

ahahah nice meet up really!!

:o

scoobieboobie dnt know how to write tho - U GOT THE OSCAR!!! lol

and i forgot the dress and my own number.. so i couldn't get onto the catwalk :D thanks scoobie u gave me the no30! muahhhhhhh LOL!!!

elsie - hope u took care of scoobie :D or u maybe taken care of ??

-------

and it was really nice to meet the othesr too :D

Sounds like everyone had a great night. Sorry I missed it. Was my B;day and I had family in town. Next one for sure

Marketing girl says no problem about the pizzas!! :o

First of all thanks to everyone who showed up and to elsie bitmav and big pizza for your work, generocity.

If my hangover is anything to go by, last night was roaring success and would like to add that the cranberry vodka tasted much better last night than it did this morning.

Now leave me alone, did anyone else notice that girlx and thithi are better looking on tv than in real life? Kidding

Auch my head! Was a fun eve and despite my better judgement I continued out on town with Britmav and made the headache even worse.

Girlx/Yasx/Thithi/Thingthong; fun meeting you! How was Santika? I was up for it but ended up elsewhere.

Also great seeing Elsie and Scoobie again!

Great talks (over the music) with several people such as Alexlah, Scobangkok(sp?), Bkkjames, Soundman, RJT, Thaigirl, Midasthailand+wife, SBK, Razz(sp?), bigtoe and others I try to remember with my current aching head....

Cheers! (in water...)

Edited by Firefan

Now leave me alone, did anyone else notice that girlx and thithi are better looking on tv than in real life? Kidding

lol james why didnt you just tell us last night bfor u left???? ....

[wifey called, i have to go back now bye bye] :o

Girlx/Yasx/Thithi/Thingthong; fun meeting you! How was Santika? I was up for it but ended up elsewhere.

oh it was awesome :D 2 bottles of Voddy

we all were in the good pissed-up mood :D

i think i'm still drunk :D becos of the 3am meal hehehe

I forgot my name this morning, yeah 2 bottles of vodka and 2 beers and taxing everyone’s drink. that ice box room gave me a cold.

James, SBK, Soundman, Alex and a few others I don’t remember names to well. It was a pleaser and hopes to see you guys again sometime at another met up. Well Halloweens around the corner so, and im sure we plan to sit still for this one and not wonder off.

Right thithi?? Stop provoking James

You should wait till they have a few more drinks, they know how to make a mans imagination flowing. A bit hot under the color if you can dig it.

Whos up for RCA?

Edited by RakJungTorlae

I popped by 2 days ago and asked them to consider more than just the vodka shots they mentioned to me then. Like a "happy hour" just for us. Not taking away from Elsie though - great job! See ya soon! Cheers!

Ahh.. so you're the mysterious force behind this happy hour thingy. I was wondering why the Marketing girl suddenly decided to do it for us, while the Manager had been quite sure about not doing it. Well done. :o

Thanks to everyone for turning up and looks like a good night was had by all. Also special thanks to Lebowski for the delicious pizzas. Nice to meet all of you. :D