Chewing Tobacco

thescot

Can anyone tell me if they know where to buy chewing tobacco in Pattaya ( Copenhagen, Skoal etc)

Thanks in advance

I chew Copenhagen and I've scoured the city; Can't find it anywhere - after years of searching.

Sweethears a go-go on Walking street sells Sweedish chewing tobacco called Snus. It's a really fine cut like Copenhagen (but even more fine). It pretty expensive stuff...but if you are in a pinch, it will do the job. (I couldn't help the pun: "....in a pinch....") :o

Not available, believe me I have looked, Snuss also available at the laundry place next to the hel_l club, Hasses started making his own snuff, tried 2 different types and frankly it was bloody awful, but better than nothing, if you do find somewhere, let us know

Good Luck

• 9 months later...
Can anyone tell me if they know where to buy chewing tobacco in Pattaya ( Copenhagen, Skoal etc)

Thanks in advance

Please contact this number 089-0744484 he is the Swedish manager for Thai company name south east port.He import Scandinavian products to Thailand and have Swedish snus legally in Thailand.Minimun order is 10 boxes (1 stock). Keep General,Ettan,Grov in stock in Bangkok.Best price ever..