I will also try and voice my opinion to thieves who steal from me and try to say that I think its not right.

I'm a bit lost with all this toiing and fro-ing. :o Just to clarify: did he steal money from you?

Indirectly,yes. He refuses to pay his debts so he can keep the money for himself. And goes through all sorts of bizarre reasons why he wont pay it back.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also try and voice my opinion to thieves who steal from me and try to say that I think its not right.

I'm a bit lost with all this toiing and fro-ing. :o Just to clarify: did he steal money from you?

Indirectly,yes. He refuses to pay his debts so he can keep the money for himself. And goes through all sorts of bizarre reasons why he wont pay it back.

I told you... Tell me how much I owe YOU and I'll pay YOU back.

The depts are 15 years old now... so you can work out the interest on what I OWE YOU!

How thick are you? Not the point at all. If everyone behaved like you, where would be? You stole over 3 grand in Greece to indulge yourself. Not because you couldnt pay it back, but because you wanted to finance a lavish lifestyle. You pay that bank their 3 grand and I'll take you seriously.

But.....

You won't, your a thief.

I told you... Tell me how much I owe YOU and I'll pay YOU back.

The depts are 15 years old now... so you can work out the interest on what I OWE YOU!

How thick are you? Not the point at all. If everyone behaved like you, where would be? You stole over 3 grand in Greece to indulge yourself. Not because you couldnt pay it back, but because you wanted to finance a lavish lifestyle. You pay that bank their 3 grand and I'll take you seriously.

But.....

You won't, your a thief.

Now listen... go back to the begining of this thread and start again. You do not even have the 'basic' facts right. Not 'over' 3 grand, not in Greece at all. Not to indulge myself at all... I offered to pay the bank, even gave them my new address in Turkey where I had landed a good job and could easily have paid the debt-- borrowed in the UK not Greece... Yes I could pay now (to the Bank I borrowed from) but I cannot... because the dept was sold by the bank to a CA and I have not heard from the CA company for over 10 years... they gave up on the debt, as the bank and CC company gave up the debt. When in Greece I landed an even better job, the SAME credit card company offered me a GOLD Credit Card... with SAME name, birth date etc etc as the the one that I owed them on.

The fact is that there is no dept to pay now... no bill... no nothing... all written off.

Now if it make you feel better... because I think this is more about a young man trying to have the last word... than it is about theivery, morals, or whether Scampy should pay the debt or not... (which is the topic here) I will admit. I stole.

Feel better now sunshine? :o

Too right I feel better.

and, dont think that you being pedantic about where you borrowed the money absolves yourself.

If we all chose the same path as you were suggesting at the beginning of this post we would be in a right mess. Bad Advice that was.

I'll add my little bit

If you borrow money with no intent to pay it back its -Theft

If you borrow money and have a change of circumstance its -Unfortunate

I'm not moralising here , its up to you I dont really care.

Scampy my advice would be pay it back or get some more, 1,600 is just not worth it for the hassel, now if it was 10,000 or 20,000 hmmm :o

Feel better now sunshine? :o

Too right I feel better.

and, dont think that you being pedantic about where you borrowed the money absolves yourself.

If we all chose the same path as you were suggesting at the beginning of this post we would be in a right mess. Bad Advice that was.

I am not suggesting anything different than when I first started, and still give the same advice. Nothing has changed.

But I am glad you feel better. :D

well, you are still a thief.

you took the money, you should pay it back.

If you have a problem with the amount of interest charged, then dont pay that amount back, but pay the amount you stole.

As interesting as this thread has been, its degenerating into something far less useful and informative. To save any further aggrivation i am going to close this now.

Thanks for your contributions everyone

Wolfie