Fortuner Owners Manual In English

Flash500

Just took delivery of a new fortuner and the owners manual is only in Thai.....asked about an english version and was told 'no have'

Does anyone by chance either have one, know were I can get one or better still maybe can download one on the net?

Would appreciate any help :o

Just took delivery of a new fortuner and the owners manual is only in Thai.....asked about an english version and was told 'no have'

Does anyone by chance either have one, know were I can get one or better still maybe can download one on the net?

Flash,

The dealer can order one for you, that's how I got mine anyway. About 700 Baht if I recall, I ordered it from a Toyota dealership in Pattaya. I bought the car in Khon Kaen and was also told they don't have an English manual, but they are certainly available.

I'll sell you mine for 15,000 Baht! :D

Did a search on Yahoo and it came up with a TV post.

For Fortuner owners who didn’t get an English language Owner’s Manual with their new vehicle, and who want one.

The Toyota Part number is OM99897EDO-ME.

Ask your Toyota agent. Cost is around 700 baht. If not in stock (most likely) lead-time is around 4 weeks.

--------------------

Peter

ACMIKE

Flash,

The dealer can order one for you, that's how I got mine anyway. About 700 Baht if I recall, I ordered it from a Toyota dealership in Pattaya. I bought the car in Khon Kaen and was also told they don't have an English manual, but they are certainly available.

I'll sell you mine for 15,000 Baht! :D

I'll sell you mine for 14999, no problem :D

Dealer can arrange for you, took 4 weeks though on mine.

In 4 weeks you would know all ins and outs of the fortuner already even the fact that you can lower the spare tyre by sticking that stick in the back fender.

Thanks for the replies......will order one straight away coz I dont fancy paying 15k you tight g**ts...LOL

Probably right tho' by the time I get it I will know all about it anyway......can I not just have the odd page when I need it for 50 baht!!! :o

Thanks for the replies......will order one straight away coz I dont fancy paying 15k you tight g**ts...LOL

Probably right tho' by the time I get it I will know all about it anyway......can I not just have the odd page when I need it for 50 baht!!! :o

You might as well have a look here: http://www.theusermanualsite.com/ex/thread...idThread/241002

or even better here: http://www.pdfoo.com/toyota/134-17134-pdf.html

Sometimes google is your friend :-)

Edited by hkt83100