Question For Pattaya Bikers

tattoodrob

does anyone know where the garages are in pattaya that still sell 95 benzine and second question is ..has anyone noticed there older bike(big cc) acting different since changing to the 91 benzine ie backfiring or anything else.thanks

Caltex stations.

does anyone know where the garages are in pattaya that still sell 95 benzine and second question is ..has anyone noticed there older bike(big cc) acting different since changing to the 91 benzine ie backfiring or anything else.thanks

Caltex stations.

was at the caltex sukhumvit rd near the ferrari garage last night and they said dont sell it,unless the other caltex stations do! if so can you tell the specific locations,thanks.

I was actually told to use 91, not 95, as the 95 would cause my bike (Harley) to run rougher. Seems to guzzle it down with no problem. :o

ohhhhhhhhhhh those harleys would run on maekhong without any problems :D

ive spoke to a few people especially thai mechanics who say since gas has changed there has been a lot more rough running bikes out there......i put it down to there workmanship,or lack of it :D

• 4 months later...
ill take you word for it dyna bob ,the thais told me 91 was best .......by way heres few pics of my 06 street bob :o

I can see a few baht in acc. Looks good. What country is it in?

ya spent few euros on extras alright ,but i did it in stages over few year .its in ireland

I came back to bangkok through Sukhumvit road out of pattaya the other week. I stopped at the Caltex as I was getting low. No 95. I went back through Si Racha way, and I recall that not much further along the road (maybe 5-10 k's after i filled up), I saw another gas station with 95 benzine. I could have made it that far, and I recall being disappointed.

I haven;t sniffed out every gas station in Pattaya, but I can tell you that I didn't find any 95 benzine between Pattaya North road, and the turn off to the no. 7.

But go a few extra k's straight up no. 3 and you will find it.

Edited by gragra