Checking Gmail On My Phone (ais)

TexasRanger

Hi,

I normally check my gmail on my palm Treo and have been doing so for a while now both in Thailand and overseas. For the last few days I have been unable to check my mail or access the web using AIS GPRS internet. Anyone else having problems? I am sure I haven't changed any settings but something isn't right.

Cheers

Just got a AIS GPRS package. Its horrible compared to Dtac which i have been using b4 i got AIS.

Yesterday at 3 diff times AIS GPRS couldnt even get online. Kept giving Gateway Errors which i have never gotten with DTAC.

Looks like i'll b switching back to DTAC

Called AIS yesterday and they say the GPRS system is being worked on and will be back online today. Today I can connect to my computer using gprs but still cannot check mail through my phone. Going up to Issan tonight so don't know whether it will be worth getting a Dtac sim or not. Hmm

Called AIS yesterday and they say the GPRS system is being worked on and will be back online today. Today I can connect to my computer using gprs but still cannot check mail through my phone. Going up to Issan tonight so don't know whether it will be worth getting a Dtac sim or not. Hmm

I can't even check my AIS EDGE balance. I get a message that the service is temporarily unavailable. I guess it finally occurred to them that they have a problem. My AIS EDGE service has been nearly useless for about a month.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been trying everything I can think of to solve this and finaly got a DTAC sim and sure enough it worked first time, it is AIS service that is shagged. Nice one One2call.... :o

Dtac in my area went down Tuesday. They do admit that it is their problem and have indeed been working on the problem. I can now connect but it is too slow to use. To their credit they have been in contact with me via phone calls and SMS. It's a good thing AIS is working or I would be isolated as far as the Internet. They must work late because the last phone call was at 10:30 last night.