Visa Run To Burma?

Hi i just find the office in Cmai (moonmuang rd.) and they say that i can give them

my passport and 3 pics(takes 7 days to get passport back)---and they do the visa run for me,so i do not go myself just my passp. and everything costs 1300bht,

is that safe? After that when i go myself to border-i get to the monkeyhouse

or pay 20.000 ?

Hi i just find the office in Cmai (moonmuang rd.) and they say that i can give them

my passport and 3 pics(takes 7 days to get passport back)---and they do the visa run for me,so i do not go myself just my passp. and everything costs 1300bht,

or pay 20.000 ?

If you were told that do not do it - period

No, it's not legal. You're supposed to take your passport to the border all by yourself. Such 'visa services' are illegal, and some such agencies have been known to use fake stamps that eventually ruin your passport by having telltale stamps.

As the gentleman said, the run to Tachilek is easy. If you take the 800 baht tour van, you get buffet lunch overlooking the Golden Triangle, pickup and dropoff at your hotel, guided tours, etc. I'll be doing it again soon.

or pay 20.000 ?

Do not believe these people.

It is totally illegal for them to go on you behalf!!! :o

You must make the trip to Mae Sai yourself, or any other suitable border crossing.

In the North you may asked to show fund, so best to have 10,000 in your pocket,

just in case.