Sunderland 2 Newcastle 1

Sunderland

See the mackems filled the stadium for once, must have been a giro week.

What i dont understand with the dribbling fools from the village of the damned is why use weapons such as coins and bottles to throw at a footballer who has served a prison sentence for fighting with his fists in an act of showing disdain at violence.

Anyway its good to see the brainless fcukers in England, who's thought process is governed by tabloid newspapers completely over reacting to what was no more then a fist fight in which he was provoked.

If someone starts pushing you around, its a basic instinct to hit the aggressor at least it is where i grew up.

Sunderland totally outclassed Newcastle. Keane's signings this season have been very good. Cisse and Jones will make a formidable strike force. The difference between the clubs. The chairman.

Sunderland probably just shaded the game and had 1 more chance, you sound like another deluded mackem with your outclassed <deleted>, you should have watched the game instead of throwing coins and bottles.

If you avoid relegation it'll be another achievement despite spending 10s of millions in preseason yet again, as its about 3 quid a ticket at the Stadium of <deleted> and you never usually fill the ground up this money must be borrowed.

Dirty inbred mackems i sh7t em.

fighting with his fists in an act of showing disdain at violence.

I was under the impression it was a cigarette and into someone's eye. Nice one Cyril.

As that happened 4 years ago you ought to be bright enough to know that wasnt what they were throwing things at him for.

He had 2 fists fights, one on the city training ground where he was started on, the other in The European Capital of Crime, where i dont know what happened beforehand. Its a fist fight where no one suffered a long term injury................get over it, if someone pushed me in a provocotive way at work as Dabo did i'd knock them out in self defensive and give him a few extra hits to make sure he didnt do it again, you trying to tell me you walk away all the time?

Hes done his time and served a few bans, try finding something worthwhile to despise.

An awful lot of assumptions here.......

The only assumption made was you ought to be bright enough to realise he was getting sh7t for the 2 fights as opposed the cigarette incident, if he was to get sh7t off the mackems for that why didnt they hurl abuse like this at him last year?

I just love the way the brainless English over react when the tabloids instruct them to.

try finding something worthwhile to despise.

The only assumption made was you ought to be bright enough to realise he was getting sh7t for the 2 fights as opposed the cigarette incident,

I just love the way the brainless English over react when the tabloids instruct them to.

Even more assumptions...........

What i dont understand with the dribbling fools from the village of the damned is why use weapons such as coins and bottles to throw at a footballer who has served a prison sentence for fighting with his fists in an act of showing disdain at violence.

Anyway its good to see the brainless fcukers in England, who's thought process is governed by tabloid newspapers completely over reacting to what was no more then a fist fight in which he was provoked.

If someone starts pushing you around, its a basic instinct to hit the aggressor at least it is where i grew up.

spiderman you seem to be saying sunderland and its followers are a bit work shy,any particular reason for this or do you have some accsess to facts and figures the rest of us dont,on filling the ground look at at your own club 6-7000 a game down on last season FACT,have you have seen the JB asault video,i think he could easily of got twice the sentance at least.but its acceptable,ah yes but you come from a hard area where this sort of thing is acceptable,oh yes and everybody has a job.when it comes to crowd behavior the least said by nufc fans the better,with your history of pitch invasions (always when losing important games) racial abuse in the 70/80/s one of the top five for it.the problem with newcastle and some of their fans is their heads are to far up their snobby <deleted>,who think because they were 12 points clear TWELVE years ago still think there a succsessful club when the fact is they are not,not bad that village team who get 40000+ and beat the 2nd best team in the world from twelve years ago,ha ha

Sunderland totally outclassed Newcastle. Keane's signings this season have been very good. Cisse and Jones will make a formidable strike force. The difference between the clubs. The chairman.

Sunderland probably just shaded the game and had 1 more chance, you sound like another deluded mackem with your outclassed <deleted>, you should have watched the game instead of throwing coins and bottles.

If you avoid relegation it'll be another achievement despite spending 10s of millions in preseason yet again, as its about 3 quid a ticket at the Stadium of <deleted> and you never usually fill the ground up this money must be borrowed.

Dirty inbred mackems i sh7t em.

there you go again,just shaded it,bit of a understatement,as for the money i agree with you a little on this one,4th bottom would be a failure considering whats been spent some money will be recouped in january when the squad gets trimmed{we will sell ya chopra back),but what a hippocritt look at the 100s of millions you lucky,rich,upperclass,snobby,superior beings from the chauve,sopisticated,chic,classy big city have squandered in the last 15 year,to end up where you are now,2 saleable assets owen and given,no maybe one,ya wouldnt get 5 million for any of the rest.

there you go again,just shaded it,bit of a understatement.

Your manager said and i quote -

"It was tight in the second half and it probably needed something special to win the game, thankfully for us one of our players did it. We edged the game in terms of chances. We were under the cosh at the end but we got through it.

IMO the Dick Dastards mob were better for the first 20 minutes of the first half then newcastle were better for the 2nd 25 minutes of this half, that was clear to see.

The second half you were just better but to say you dominated or controlled anything is delusional, you were panicking on the back foot for the last 15 minutes, as the 2nd half was played in typhoon conditions no team is going to be capable of playing dominating total football, but think what you want.

as for the money i agree with you a little on this one,4th bottom would be a failure considering whats been spent some money will be recouped in january when the squad gets trimmed {we will sell ya chopra back)

Keane will want more players in January he copies Ferguson with his crying if he doesnt get all the players he wants, the difference is Fergies club have the means to afford it Sunderland dont, dont get me wrong i want Sunderland in the top division and wouldnt want them to get done up like Leeds, its usually 4-6 guaranteed points. For Keane to buy Chopra for 5 million shows he doesnt really have an eye for talent, he's even worse the Amoebi, Keane seems to pay above market rate for blatant mediocrity.

but what a hippocritt look at the 100s of millions you lucky,rich,upperclass,snobby,superior beings from the chauve,sopisticated,chic,classy big city have squandered in the last 15 year,to end up where you are now,2 saleable assets owen and given,no maybe one,ya wouldnt get 5 million for any of the rest.
Id say Souness squandered ludicrous amounts, Roeder a bit but wasnt trusted with too much, Dalglish actually bought quite well (such as Given, Solano, Speed), Keegan bought very very well, Robson wasted some on the likes of (Shambles, Bassedas, Carr) but got success and Gullit bought crap like Marcelino. Yep theyve wasted a lot like Peter Reid and Mick Mcarthy

Though the net amount spending at NUFC in the last 10 yrs is 10 million GBP per annum - http://www.nufc-finances.org.uk/

As for saleable assets Given, Guiterez(top player), Collicini looking ok, Taylor (is shit but worth money) Martins and Nzogbia, id bet someone would pay 6 million plus for Barton, the rest including Owen as his contract is running out are worth in the 5 million bracket or less.

The thing with Newcastle is they can generate money through merchandise sales are usually in Europe and get 50,000 people a week paying big bucks to get in, which is why theyve not gone out of business depsite wasting millions and having 15 years of crooked chairmen with their fingers in the till, plus they own the stadium and some prime land worth $$$$$ next to it.

facts are you are,nt in europe and wont be for a long long time,and wont be getting 50000 a game unless youre playing the top 4 or the village of the damned,you wont be taking 4-6 from the village of the damned,you are struggling to find a buyer for the creme de le creme of world football.yes i agree keane has overpaid for alot of average players but every one is that little better than the one they are replaceing,its what you call a long slow proccess and quite expensive one,but we are still in better financial position than the likes of west ham/portsmouth/bolton/stoke/boro etc,as these teams are our bottom-mid table rivals thats fine,and money is still available for january,you geordie yuppies can just carry on frightening the lives out of the big four with your 45000 crowds and you succsessful past.

Can I just add a belated . .. . 'BUMP' and down to earth comes Blunderland.

The Mighty Mighty Potters 1 Blunderland and whinging gypo Keano 0

The Arse are next up for the Britannia Stadium treatment . .. . can't wait!

:o

well done,no need to get to excitied about beating us,look what ya went and gone today,whingeing arsehead wenger will not be happy,good luck, cant see stoke having any problems staying up at all.getting beat of stokes ok,we werent on cloud 9 after beating a poor/average geordie team,as we started the game favorites,it was more relief. and as for today...................................................................... expected

spiderman you seem to be saying sunderland and its followers are a bit work shy,any particular reason for this or do you have some accsess to facts and figures the rest of us dont,on filling the ground look at at your own club 6-7000 a game down on last season FACT,have you have seen the JB asault video,i think he could easily of got twice the sentance at least.but its acceptable,ah yes but you come from a hard area where this sort of thing is acceptable,oh yes and everybody has a job.when it comes to crowd behavior the least said by nufc fans the better,with your history of pitch invasions (always when losing important games) racial abuse in the 70/80/s one of the top five for it.the problem with newcastle and some of their fans is their heads are to far up their snobby <deleted>,who think because they were 12 points clear TWELVE years ago still think there a succsessful club when the fact is they are not,not bad that village team who get 40000+ and beat the 2nd best team in the world from twelve years ago,ha ha

Work shy mackems can't afford to go to games anyway. Sunderland's support is further spread than many people imagine. Only around 30% is from the city of Sunderland itself. The other 70% travel mostly from County Durham, Tyneside and Northumberland, since the days when mining communities in those areas tended to get behind the red and whites. Then there are the exiles from far flung corners of the UK and abroad. Not many unemployed people go and watch football these days. I wonder why!

Edited by Sunderland

Can I just add a belated . .. . 'BUMP' and down to earth comes Blunderland.

The Mighty Mighty Potters 1 Blunderland and whinging gypo Keano 0

The Arse are next up for the Britannia Stadium treatment . .. . can't wait!

:o

well done,no need to get to excitied about beating us,look what ya went and gone today,whingeing arsehead wenger will not be happy,good luck, cant see stoke having any problems staying up at all.getting beat of stokes ok,we werent on cloud 9 after beating a poor/average geordie team,as we started the game favorites,it was more relief. and as for today...................................................................... expected

Can you also add that Sunderland were bloody awful at Chelsea on Saturday when they lost 5-0. Two goals should have been disallowed and Chelsea should have scored another ten. So the true score should have been 13-0.

Roy Keane's red and white army ... pile of <deleted> like!