Anyone Seen Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Sale In Thailand?

pongosnodgrass

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a Roomba or similar robot vacuum cleaner in Bangkok?

I've seen one being given away as a premium if you spend more than 100,000 baht at SB furniture (not planning to, now or ever) so I know they exist here. I have a dog and several cats and the amount of hair they shed is driving me nuts.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a distributor or retailer, I'd be most grateful. Cheers.

In case anyone else is looking for the same thing - after much searching, I found one company in BKK that does them. Right Elements in Sathorn, a distributor for a company called Blue Air... BUT, they cost 16,900 baht. That's a special promotion price. They're normally 19,900 baht... BUT they are not genuine iRobot Roomba's which sell in the UK at 129 quid - They are a Chinese OEM copy, it seems, for 250 quid (or more, depending on which way the pound's heading).

I'm not sure I'm that desperate.

In the meantime, all the visitors who come to my house continue to leave with 'mohair socks' - and they clean the floor for me in the process! Maybe it's cheaper to buy one off Ebay and pay the postage...