Kasikorn Statement Or Other Bank Document Needed

I need to get a copy of a statement or another banking document to give to eBay but I can't work out how to get it :o

My partner suggested I go into the bank and simply ask them to create something, is this possible? I'll need it to have the account holders name and address on it

Any help would be appreciated

I need to get a copy of a statement or another banking document to give to eBay but I can't work out how to get it :o

My partner suggested I go into the bank and simply ask them to create something, is this possible? I'll need it to have the account holders name and address on it

Any help would be appreciated

I had to do something similar for my US broker. They would not take printed out attachments of e-statements, so I had to go to the bank and have one created. The bank typed up a "Statement of Accounts" for me, in Thai, showing my English name and home address and charged me 300 baht. The dolts at my brokerage would still not accept it as "it looked like some one just typed it up". Duh! Anyway I went upstairs, got them to translate it and after 3 weeks they finally accepted it.

I had to do something similar for my US broker. They would not take printed out attachments of e-statements, so I had to go to the bank and have one created. The bank typed up a "Statement of Accounts" for me, in Thai, showing my English name and home address and charged me 300 baht. The dolts at my brokerage would still not accept it as "it looked like some one just typed it up". Duh! Anyway I went upstairs, got them to translate it and after 3 weeks they finally accepted it.

Thanks for your reply, I only just noticed it! :o

Is it Kasikorn bank you're talking about? And when you say you had to go upstairs, upstairs where? In Kasikorn? So all I would need to do is ask clearly what I want and I might get something that ebay would accept?

Thanks for your reply, I only just noticed it! :o

Is it Kasikorn bank you're talking about? And when you say you had to go upstairs, upstairs where? In Kasikorn? So all I would need to do is ask clearly what I want and I might get something that ebay would accept?

No, it is not Kasikorn Thai Bank I'm talking about. I'm talking about my American brokerage that required a bank statement from my Thai bank. I chose to use my account at Thanachart Bank for this purpose. The Thai side is pretty easy. You tell them what you want, they prepare it, and then you pay them for this "service". It's the American side that was difficult. By going "upstairs" I meant I had to go up two supervisory levels from the simpleton who was charged with processing my documents before my documents were accepted. Good Luck.